Page 1 of 2
Just now my neighbour who is about 17 was outside crying and having a MASSIVE break down over the break up of his first girlfriend or something like that. it lasted quite a while and to my suprise a paramedic turned up to help for some reason...and then a police car with 2 officers...and then another 2 cars with 4 officers... and then a riot van with about 4 more came. This was purely to restrain one small teenager who was having an episode. they had him pinned to the ground trying to calm him down for what seemed to be an hour until finally they shipped him away.
I found it funny watching his parents wave enthusiastically as he was taken away.

Is it just me or was that completely unneeded and just goes to show that there are too many police available when they should be tending to more important issues like knife crime and violence. talk about priorities.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Last edited by kwidjibo1 at Jul 26, 2011,
Seriously i was on a downer when my first girlfriend decided to feck off but this...jesus christ. it was like a scene from the exorcist
xxx

Attachments:
K, koo.png
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Someone probably phoned them. Blame the person who called them.

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Alex Vik
Your neighbor needs to grow a pair. The paramedics were probably there so he could get some surgically attached.

hahaha. WE GOT A BLEEDER! (theres something about mary reference)
xxx

Quote by Alex Vik
Your neighbor needs to grow a pair. The paramedics were probably there so he could get some surgically attached.

Sick burn!

And maybe one cop car is understandable. What you described is overkill unless he was armed or something.
Medics are trained to deal with Emotionally Disturbed Persons (EDP's). Cops are also trained in calming techniques, they just don't use them as much. The force was excessive but think of it as suicide prevention.
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Wait.

Elaborate on what he was doing. By "breakdown" do you mean sitting on the curb and crying hysterically? Or do you mean drunk and belligerent, throwing glass bottles in the street, and yelling out expletives. Because there's a big difference.
Na he was just in the back garden shouting, crying and swearing at his parents like a little bitch

EDIT: He did at one point shout "**** off pigs" which i can imagine they take as a hostile action which COULD potentially lead them to consider back up IF things worsened
xxx

Last edited by kwidjibo1 at Jul 26, 2011,
Quote by kwidjibo1
Na he was just in the back garden shouting, crying and swearing at his parents like a little bitch

Ahhhh. Ok then. In that case I can understand cops showing up. But the whole station? Meh.
Quote by kwidjibo1
Just now my neighbour who is about 17 was outside crying and having a MASSIVE break down over the break up of his first girlfriend or something like that. it lasted quite a while and to my suprise a paramedic turned up to help for some reason...and then a police car with 2 officers...and then another 2 cars with 4 officers... and then a riot van with about 4 more came. This was purely to restrain one small teenager who was having an episode. they had him pinned to the ground trying to calm him down for what seemed to be an hour until finally they shipped him away.
I found it funny watching his parents wave enthusiastically as he was taken away.

Is it just me or was that completely unneeded and just goes to show that there are too many police available when they should be tending to more important issues like knife crime and violence. talk about priorities.

Do you assume that lack of knife crime and violence is a bad thing because policemen actually have some free time and can help out with less important cases?
Last edited by Zeletros at Jul 26, 2011,
Quote by kwidjibo1

EDIT: He did at one point shout "**** off pigs" which i can imagine they take as a hostile action which COULD potentially lead them to consider back up IF things worsened

Maybe his parents got sick of being treated like shit over something that he should get over in a much better way than this...

Also, shouting at the Police is not a good way to get them to fuck off.
Quote by Zeletros
Do you assume that lack of knife crime and violence is a bad thing becauce policemen actually have some free time and can help out with less important cases?

I didnt say there was a lack, theres probably some poor bloke getting stabbed right now whilst these police are on their way to mcdonalds after a hard days work.
xxx

Quote by kwidjibo1
I didnt say there was a lack, theres probably some poor bloke getting stabbed right now whilst these police are on their way to mcdonalds after a hard days work.

Do you expect them to run over all shit holes in your city to look for crime-doers almost never to be found?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Someone probably phoned them. Blame the person who called them.

it was probably TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Zeletros
Do you expect them to run over all shit holes in your city to look for crime-doers almost never to be found?

At the end of the day, id feel more at ease if the right amount were sent to each situation, leaving a decent amount of staff ready for dispatch incase a more serious crime came up or vice versa
xxx

Come to Britain and you won't have trouble not finding a police officer.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I am in britain the north east of london which is one of the worst parts as it is
xxx

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Sounds like Eric_Fail.

My local GP is called Doctor Stuart Matthews.

Anyway, we don't have a police force in Britain.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Oh wow

I can feel the same way about swedish police actually. Even if it's something ridiculous like a small car scrape you might see like 3 police cars rolling in and staying for some time. When I got arrested last time for drinking too much and basically just being an ass they sent 2 police cars.

Should've sent more...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Maybe you be a bit nicer to your neighbour and he won't call you an assface
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Alex Vik

I don't think paramedics are qualified to perform such procedures.

/partypooper
Quote by SeveralSpecies
He was clearly being arrested for being a pussy.

You should post goddamn warnings before posting, milks all over the feckin' place and it's your fault.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by kwidjibo1
At the end of the day, id feel more at ease if the right amount were sent to each situation, leaving a decent amount of staff ready for dispatch incase a more serious crime came up or vice versa

mate, the police do prioritise their forces, this probably means that a) they had nothing better to do or b) they had reason to believe there was a greater danger (e.g. he was armed). And you say your in London? The Met do a pretty damn good job of dealing with street-crime (not so much with phone hacking though lololol)
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Jul 26, 2011,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
He was clearly being arrested for being a pussy.

Yes, he should be euthanized.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by 23dannybhoy23
He's clearly been sent to Siberia for being a bitch.

Such is life in Mother Rus- Oh...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Page 1 of 2