i unplugged my speaker from the amp head, now i dont know where to plug it in again???
theres a "line out" input and two "loudspeaker" inputs
im worried about ruining the tubes
i plugged it into the line out but got no sound from the speaker, i could hear a very low sound which seemed to be coming from the head itself, weird.
pls help before i cause further damage
thanks
Line Out in not an 'input'

Plug speakers into the Loudspeaker Input that is closest to the Output Transformer (either will work actually).

I looked at the user manual and it didn't help really. Is this a 212 combo? Is there not a jack for the speakers above the speakers under the chassis? Sorry....I'm really trying to help.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jul 26, 2011,
acoustic mirror what do u find so surprising?

thanks zos. by input i meant relative to the cord, as in i "input" the cord into line out
Quote by guitarpatrick66

hmmm...I only got to page 4. I guess it had not loaded all the way. That is actually pretty explanitory. Thanks for correcting me.

Quote by sebaimans
acoustic mirror what do u find so surprising?

thanks zos. by input i meant relative to the cord, as in i "input" the cord into line out

no. you mean you 'insert the cord into the line out'.

eitherway - don't use the Line Out and you can call me 311.
Quote by AcousticMirror

wow.

after checking ur blog i can understand where the sarcasm comes from. insecurity is seeping through ur profile my man. if u claim to know so much about guitars and amps then be happy with that, dont try to confirm it by pointing out the mistakes of other people. ur need to confirm it just shows how much u need reassurance that ur good at something, its pretty pathetic.
I would get your amp checked over by a tech before going any further. If you plugged the speakers into the line out then you've left your output transformer without a load which could have damaged the amp.

The Speakers are supposed to be plugged into the speaker out jacks, of which there are two, next to each other. Impedance selector should be at 16 ohms.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
hmmm...I only got to page 4. I guess it had not loaded all the way. That is actually pretty explanitory. Thanks for correcting me.

wow can u say anal
thanks for the help dude
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Lol I didnt even read through the manual. I was just being a smartass.
Quote by sebaimans
after checking ur blog i can understand where the sarcasm comes from. insecurity is seeping through ur profile my man. if u claim to know so much about guitars and amps then be happy with that, dont try to confirm it by pointing out the mistakes of other people. ur need to confirm it just shows how much u need reassurance that ur good at something, its pretty pathetic.

no.

because i find it amusing.

you don't stop making mistakes just because I stop laughing at them.

you're gonna keep making them anyway.

Lemme ask you a question. If...and this is a big if, the speaker was supposed to go into the line-out...

was there a moment, even a single moment when you wondered to yourself...gee I wonder what gets plugged into these two giant holes labeled speaker?
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by AcousticMirror
no.

because i find it amusing.

you don't stop making mistakes just because I stop laughing at them.

you're gonna keep making them anyway.

Lemme ask you a question. If...and this is a big if, the speaker was supposed to go into the line-out...

was there a moment, even a single moment when you wondered to yourself...gee I wonder what gets plugged into these two giant holes labeled speaker?

ahh i feel so bad about myself right now, u make me feel so stupid and insignificant, i think i might just cry.
way to live up to the troll title dude, i guess forums are a good way to vent ur insecurities huh?
i should suggest it to my patients
Quote by sebaimans
ahh i feel so bad about myself right now, u make me feel so stupid and insignificant, i think i might just cry.
way to live up to the troll title dude, i guess forums are a good way to vent ur insecurities huh?
i should suggest it to my patients

no sir. I shouldn't make you feel anything. If I had that much affect over you I'd be much more worried about you then me.

on the other hand you are something. incapable of using google? incapable of reading a manual? incapable of logical reasoning? I don't care how you feel.

However, you should know...that what you did, especially if you turned up the master volume at all was probably the worst thing you could have done to your amp other then putting it into the shower.

Someday it will fail. The good news is that you won't have to wonder why.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by AcousticMirror
no sir. I shouldn't make you feel anything. If I had that much affect over you I'd be much more worried about you then me.

on the other hand you are something. incapable of using google? incapable of reading a manual? incapable of logical reasoning? I don't care how you feel.

However, you should know...that what you did, especially if you turned up the master volume at all was probably the worst thing you could have done to your amp other then putting it into the shower.

Someday it will fail. The good news is that you won't have to wonder why.

haha ur pathetically funny, yea its good i wont have to post another thread
for someone so sarcastic u cant really read it that well, typical.
well say wtv u want dude it dont phase me, it sure helps boost your self esteem tho, so it does more good than bad, have at it man!
Quote by AcousticMirror

wow.

dont freak out man dont freak out!
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
sebaimans,

With all due respect, we all have to start somewhere and of course mistakes will be made...BUT...you can't jump into a Formula 1 car(even if it's cheap and made in china), before you learn how to drive.

This is the problem with an inexpensive high-gain amplifiers. For whatever reason, folks fairly new to this stuff, will but things they don't need. I does keep the repair shop busy, but however please, buy equipment that suits your needs. There are much better alternatives than abusing a finicky, cheaply made tube amp. Not that they are bad amps in the right hands, but you are causing yourself, parents/neighbors and your equipment unecessay grief.

This exapmle, in part is what has given Bugera specifically a bad name. I see the seduction of a gazillion watt, high gain tube amp,(looks cool, sounds huge, and shake the walls but doesn't a jackhammer do the same thing?)

It's just not a good idea going around firing an AK47 at people, when you've never even picked up a BB gun.
Quote by BeerChurch
sebaimans,

With all due respect, we all have to start somewhere and of course mistakes will be made...BUT...you can't jump into a Formula 1 car(even if it's cheap and made in china), before you learn how to drive.

It's just not a good idea going around firing an AK47 at people, when you've never even picked up a BB gun.

well said. i just got hasty cuz i found it for really cheap. didnt know a thing about tube amps before that. but it meets my needs, and even more whenever they come up.
thanks tho, i understand what ur trying to say
Quote by BeerChurch
sebaimans,

This is the problem with an inexpensive high-gain amplifiers. For whatever reason, folks fairly new to this stuff, will but things they don't need. I does keep the repair shop busy, but however please, buy equipment that suits your needs. There are much better alternatives than abusing a finicky, cheaply made tube amp. Not that they are bad amps in the right hands, but you are causing yourself, parents/neighbors and your equipment unecessay grief.

This exapmle, in part is what has given Bugera specifically a bad name. I see the seduction of a gazillion watt, high gain tube amp,(looks cool, sounds huge, and shake the walls but doesn't a jackhammer do the same thing?)

So how will he join the tube amp club if he can't pick up a tube amp? Its his 1st tube amp, and Bugera is a great brand to get started, cuz its cheap, sounds fine at best, and is a TUBE amp.

Bugera is no F1 racer in the amp industry.

Even if he picked up say a Marshall Haze or a HT-5. If he plugs in the wrong jack, he makes a mistake. Same thing if you do that on a Diezel or a Mesa.

TBH I'm actually relieved this happened to him on a Bugera and not a ENGL or Mesa.

Bugera for a 1st tube amp is fine bro. I've seen others pickup JVM's or ENGL SE's for their 1st, and learned about tube amps from there.

Like posted, check the manual before doing anything and you're fine TS.
Last edited by Syriel at Aug 12, 2011,