...that don't follow the original plotline of the books.

Long story short, because I cannot get the Game of Thrones show on Hulu, I'm watching the show "Legend of the Seeker". This show is based upon the books by Terry Goodkind. Unfortunately (from my point of view), this show only uses the basic concepts of the books. It has its own separate storyline.

What do you think of shows like this? Do you prefer shows with their own original concepts? Or shows that are based upon the work of an author?
There's sites other than Hulu that stream GoT by the way.

To add more to this post, Game of Thrones is actually a very well done adaptation of the ASOIAF series and I hope they continue as such. Season 2 will be awesome.
Last edited by FlashNinja at Jul 26, 2011,
Arthur The Aardvark
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Well, the original Dragon Ball series was inspired by Journey to the West. A lot changed though. >_>
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by FlashNinja
There's sites other than Hulu that stream GoT by the way.

To add more to this post, Game of Thrones is actually a very well done adaptation of the ASOIAF series and I hope they continue as such. Season 2 will be awesome.

Yes, I know. And I love that series. I've heard the show is actually quite accurate to the storyline of the books.
Dexter. I've never read the books, but from what I've gathered over the internet, the first season follows the first book, but then after that the other seasons have a lot of differences from the books.
Neil Gaiman's American Gods is getting it's own HBO series. It will be awesome.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X