I want to buy a good cable to connect my guitar (Gibson Les Paul) to my amp (Marshall 1959 SPL). I will like to have it of about 3 metres long, about 10 feets. My actual cable is a HOT WIRE Premium instrument cable and I think I can get better sound with a better cable. Do you recommend me the Monster cables???

Best Regards
Last edited by gdbruno at Jul 26, 2011,
I use the planet waves 10 foot instrument cable and it sounds great. You can find them for $10.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
With a Gibby LP and a Marshall Plexi, I'm assuming you like the best stuff. Mogami is probably the best quality cable you can get.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I would say Mogami, but you're going to be paying out the ass for one of those... But you've got yourself a Gibby, it deserves it.
Where's Waldo?
Could always go with analysis-plus cables, spendy, but apparently some of the best. $50 bucks for a 10 footer.
My Rig: Gibson SG Menace
Gibson Les Paul Menace (Heavy Modded Project)
PRS Mike Mushok Baritone
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone Dot Deluxe
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Epiphone Worn '66 Wilshire
Egnater 15W Tweaker, 112 Cab
I've found that the price of the cable makes little or no difference in the sound.
Just get a decent one that's made well and look after it. Should last you for years.
My current acoustic group:

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals

Get a Planet Waves. They're awesome, sound great, and they have a lifetime warranty so if anything ever happens to it you can go back to the store and get another one.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
Quote by j-falafel
Get a Planet Waves. They're awesome, sound great, and they have a lifetime warranty so if anything ever happens to it you can go back to the store and get another one.

This
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food