Sorry if this is in the wrong section, loving this guitar and can't find any info on it.

Thanks in advance.
where did you get this picture? this is probably the most messed up guitar i've seen. sorry i couldn't be of any help.
Quote by fluffymuffins
where did you get this picture? this is probably the most messed up guitar i've seen. sorry i couldn't be of any help.

That's from the movie "It Might Get Loud"
first thing that comes to mind is guild... but what do I know, I don't play hollowbodies
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Headstock shape is reminiscent of Gibson, not certain though.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
is it just me or does the top look like cardboard?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by denied
Na, Gibson is the mustache shape, no?

Looking at the bridge and pickup, this is probably an old Kay Archtop:

Might also be an old Epiphone

You're right.

This monitor's pretty shoddy - work computer and not much bigger than my phone...
Quote by Casuist
Looks like a Gibson to me...

Gibson tend to have two screws on the truss rod cover - White's has three - like the Kay.
i really want to say gibson because it looks almost like it has a gold top, but more reflective, almost bronzish. i did a little searching for the kay n3 and the pickguards are way different on the kays i found with only one knob. im not a hollow body guy though, so i dont know how much i helped...
*insert witty statement here*
Quote by metalhead352
i really want to say gibson because it looks almost like it has a gold top, but more reflective, almost bronzish. i did a little searching for the kay n3 and the pickguards are way different on the kays i found with only one knob. im not a hollow body guy though, so i dont know how much i helped...

The pickguard on the guitar White is using is broken in half.

Doesn't he say in the movie that it is a Kay? Or did I read that somewhere else?

Its a Kay, model (at least all sources point to this model) was stated a few posts above.

EDIT: and I believe I read somewhere that he put that cardboard cover on it, becuase one F-Hole had broken through, the paint was bad, and he wired it with no knobs and the holes were still there.
Last edited by Wylde_Life at Jul 31, 2011,
it's an old GUILD don't know the model, but you can see the old Guild design slik screen on the head stock.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Jay-mus
It's a Kay N3 Hollow Electric. It's not a Guild or a Gibson.
Look on:
http://www.brokenbricks.com/guitar.shtml

Bingo! Gotta love Jack White, he goes out of his way to play the crappiest guitars ever. Ever played one of those Kay/Harmony/Silvertone/Airlines that people used to order from Sears catalogs? Intonation sucks, they won't stay in tune, action is 2 miles high and unadjustable, and they often sound awful, but something about them is just really charming.