My Warmoth LP has taken a turn for the worse. The neck doesn't fit, and is also terribly warped. I got the neck on eBay for sixty two bucks, and was informed that it was a Strat shaped and sized heel. It definitely isn't. Anyways, I don't want to have to put money into the neck I already have, and I don't want to spend three hundred on a Warmoth neck. Mighty Mite has Les Paul replacement necks for $165, but that's still quite steep. Any suggestions, or should I just bite the bullet and spend the extra on a cheaper Warmoth showcase LP neck?
Also if anyone knows a cheaper source, tell me for Christ's sake!
Quote by jdrier21
$165 doesnt seem that steep. a custom Fender neck will run you $200+ from most places and LP necks are harder to find. Your options are very limited with those

Yeah. I know but I'm on quite a limited budget at the moment. I will probably just buy the MM one.
Email the guy who you bought the neck from and contact ebay demanding a refund? And use the money towards a new neck.
Quote by RockGuitarist09
Email the guy who you bought the neck from and contact ebay demanding a refund? And use the money towards a new neck.

+1. if he says i was for your guitar and isn't then its false advertising.
*insert witty statement here*