Poor Bob.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Well that's not very good at all. But he's 15 (according to youtube comments) so who knows?
Quote by Twist of fate
Bob Dylan's grandson's name is Pablo? Bob must've been continuously shitting himself when he saw this.
Why?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think bobs stupid for letting this get out, this makes the whole family look stuppid
honestly, would anybody be surprised hearing this on mtv/ muchmusic?

aabout 75 % or more of billboard rap music is the most deritive shit.
Looks like talent isn't hereditary
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
how he grows up with BOB DYLAN AS HIS F*CKING GRANDFATHER, and ends up a rapper, I don't even know.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
how he grows up with BOB DYLAN AS HIS F*CKING GRANDFATHER, and ends up a rapper, I don't even know.
Because Bob Dylan has more in common with rap than he does modern rock?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by shredibanez24

How I grew up with my grandfather as my grandfather and didn't end up as a farmer, I don't even know.

What is your point? That he ended up in a different musical genre? Was this supposed to be some dumbass slate on hip-hop?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I liked bob dylan's son better. The wallflowers are a pretty good band.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
How I grew up with my grandfather as my grandfather and didn't end up as a farmer, I don't even know.

What is your point? That he ended up in a different musical genre? Was this supposed to be some dumbass slate on hip-hop?

It just seems strange to me that he'd go in such an opposite direction. I mean you'd think that growing up with Bob Dylan as one of his close relatives would have had more of an influence on him, as opposed to the mainstream. I guess what I'm trying to say is you wouldn't expect him to go in that direction. Nothing wrong with it, it's just different
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

If you were a world-class, accomplished painter and your grandson decided he wanted to draw stick figures for a living, would you be proud?
Something that bothers me more than the fact that Bob Dylan's grandson is a rapper, is that rap artists always feel the need to shout their names all over the beginning of the fucking song.

WHY

FOR SHITS SAKE YOU SOUND SO GODDAMN STUPID
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by stndrdprcdre
If you were a world-class, accomplished painter and your grandson decided he wanted to draw stick figures for a living, would you be proud?

You're a world-class dumbass. If your grandson decided he didn't want to be one just like you, would you or wouldn't you be proud?
Quote by shredibanez24
It just seems strange to me that he'd go in such an opposite direction. I mean you'd think that growing up with Bob Dylan as one of his close relatives would have had more of an influence on him, as opposed to the mainstream. I guess what I'm trying to say is you wouldn't expect him to go in that direction. Nothing wrong with it, it's just different
I don't listen to the same music as my Grandpa. Why should he?

I bet Bob Dylan is pretty stoked that his grandson is expressing himself artistically regardless of the genre.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Bowkore
His grandson just copied everything you hear on MTV

So what?

Just because his grandfather pioneered a musical movement doesn't mean he has to too.

Are you doing the exact same thing your grandfather did? Do you want to do the exact same thing your grandfather did?
Quote by Bowkore
Thats not even the same metaphor

His grandfather was a musician, and his grandson is a musician.... except his grandfather pioneered a genre and brought something fresh to the table.

His grandson just copied everything you hear on MTV

....retard
He's 15.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
He's 15.

This oh my god. If he was a regular 15 year old no one would blink at something of this quality coming out, he might even get some encouragement.

The hip hop ignorant idiots in this thread are doing themselves no credit by posting.