Could you have pulled the tendon? I had a pain in my ring finger for a while. I think I managed to pull or strain the tendon. Alternately, if you're doing more fingerstyle and percussive stuff, your tendon could be sore from that.

Give guitar a break for a few days and let your hand rest. If the problem persists for more than a few days, it could be something more serious. More likely than not, it's just that your tendons are tired and need a little vacation.
Quote by Geldin
Could you have pulled the tendon? I had a pain in my ring finger for a while. I think I managed to pull or strain the tendon. Alternately, if you're doing more fingerstyle and percussive stuff, your tendon could be sore from that.

Give guitar a break for a few days and let your hand rest. If the problem persists for more than a few days, it could be something more serious. More likely than not, it's just that your tendons are tired and need a little vacation.

Alright, thanks for the advice. I plan to take a break from guitar.
Would I need to stop working out as well...?
It would depend on your workout. If you're doing stuff that requires a tight grip with your hands, you should probably go easy on those for a few days. You'll probably be OK. If it starts to hurt, you have your answer.