Could you recommend me some good comedy films? They don't even have to be that good as movies, just mindless humor is fine.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
white chicks
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
anything by Mel Brooks, especially Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs, and Young Frankenstein.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
anything by Mel Brooks, especially Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs, and Young Frankenstein.

+1 Young Frankenstein is ****ing godly.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Tropic Thunder is hilarious
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Hot Rod
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Animal House, Wedding Crashers, American Pie, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Anchorman

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Tropic Thunder
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Taladeaga Nights
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Superbad
Spaceballs
Big Daddy
The Waterboy
Step Brothers
Achorman

I come back later with more lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 26, 2011,
Due Date, Step brothers, Elf, Anchorman
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Any of the Monty Python films.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.