Just wondering if you guys can throw me some stuff from bands around Seattle. I'll be making my way through and staying for a few days on my way to Vancouver, so I'll need some bands to see at night. I'm not 21 yet so keep the 21 clubs out of it. Mostly Hardcore, Alt, general rock n roll.

Throw me some bones pit....

Nothing I can eat dinner to plz

Anything original dude o.O Preferably hardcore, but alt is good along with anything prog or generic. I'm basically going into the city as a single, cocky longhair from Maine, so it's not like I'm gonna be all elitist asshole like the stumps they are and say "no wai gauy that's nawt nudjentmocore or br00talz enuffs, cuz guitar wurld sed dat onlii suprh4rc0re bandz pleh in drawp x an CHUGCHUGCHUGCHUG xxxxxx"

You know what I'm getting at? I'd rather see a band that's tight than a band that sells millions of records
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Jul 27, 2011,
What?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by ethan_hanus
Why do you need to see bands everywhere you go? And why at night?

Maybe he likes seeing what the various music scenes have to offer. I think evening/nighttime is generally the best time to see a live act.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Maybe he likes seeing what the various music scenes have to offer. I think evening/nighttime is generally the best time to see a live act.

Ah, I see. Well, my best friend used to live in Seattle, and he told me it was generally a crap hole where it rained alot, not much music.
I watched SLC punk with my ex when I was 16 and realized it has a history in alt, and that I have to go through seattle to get to Vancouver. I just want to get a good dose of fun after a 6 hour plane ride.

So any suggestions?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by L2112Lif
Go see Nirvana, they put on one hell of a show.

OH! and Soundgarden! Just saw them a few days ago!
by the time you read this you will be wasting your time because it doesnt say anything
Quote by L2112Lif

╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Go see the Blue Scholars or Macklemore.

Definition of Seattle hip-hop sound.

Maybe you should just go to Seattle, then google all the local venues, then youtube the bands that are playing that night, then decide which ones you want to see.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by L2112Lif

This, I hear they're a new up and coming band.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by TSmitty6

Maybe you should just go to Seattle, then google all the local venues, then youtube the bands that are playing that night, then decide which ones you want to see.

But that would involve doing work for himself.
Quote by TSmitty6

That would mean doing this all after a 6 hour plane ride, of which I get no sleep on, and suffer jet lag in the mean time man. As soon as I touch down in Seattle I'm probably going to get a bottle and party man, I just want to go in prepared.

I could do it now, but there's no set date to when I'm going. I just want to hear some good bands tonight too.

And L2, if you have nothing to contribute, kindly putt off man. I'm sick of everything you've put into this thread being useless bumps and trolling.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
K so you want us to do your research for you?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
K so you want us to do your research for you?

Basically.

Dude the bands will play on their own dates and whenever they're in the area. Whichever date you go to Seattle, you might miss a few or all of them or only get to see one band.
Quote by bastards
That would mean doing this all after a 6 hour plane ride, of which I get no sleep on, and suffer jet lag in the mean time man. As soon as I touch down in Seattle I'm probably going to get a bottle and party man, I just want to go in prepared.

I could do it now, but there's no set date to when I'm going. I just want to hear some good bands tonight too.

And L2, if you have nothing to contribute, kindly putt off man. I'm sick of everything you've put into this thread being useless bumps and trolling.

Wait, so venues don't have set schedules on their website for months ahead of time?

Seriously, google search Seattle music venues, and look at their schedules and figure it out yourself.
Quote by bastards

There are SO many threads of "Hey guise, I'm going to X and I listen to Y, who should I go see?"

Or

"Hey, I listen to X and I want to listen to stuff thats A TON like X but not quite X, what should I listen to?"

That I LITERALLY can't get through my day without sighing heavily at them.

Seriously. Do your own research. Look at your musical tastes, look at your favorite band's influences, look at where you want to gain more musical understanding. Go to Youtube, look up new stuff. Find out who's playing and check out their stuff.

Be glad you're getting the "Useless Bumps" at least, otherwise you'd literally be nowhere for the effort you put into creating a thread. And you put this in the Pit, no better place for useless trolling.
Basically I figured there were enough people familiar enough with the Seattle scene that a few bands would just fly off the top of their head, not a bunch of trolls who are all "Go do ur own research nirvana joke ololollll"

srsly. I ****ing hate nirvana :l
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
Basically I figured there were enough people familiar enough with the Seattle scene that a few bands would just fly off the top of their head, not a bunch of trolls who are all "Go do ur own research nirvana joke ololollll"

srsly. I ****ing hate nirvana :l

Here's the first failure of your thread.

YOU DIDN'T F-ING TELL US WHAT MUSIC YOU ENJOY.

Where are we supposed to even GO from there? Do you want old Seattle sound? New Seattle Sound? A Hendrix Coverband? The flautist from the Lewis and Clarke Expedition?
Anything original dude o.O Preferably hardcore, but alt is good along with anything prog or generic. I'm basically going into the city as a single, cocky longhair from Maine, so it's not like I'm gonna be all elitist asshole like the stumps they are and say "no wai gauy that's nawt nudjentmocore or br00talz enuffs, cuz guitar wurld sed dat onlii suprh4rc0re bandz pleh in drawp x an CHUGCHUGCHUGCHUG xxxxxx"

You know what I'm getting at? I'd rather see a band that's tight than a band that sells millions of records
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
k cool]

I hope this becomes bannable like the pear.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.