While at warped tour i decided to take a break from the day and sit down to watch anti-flag. While there, two people walked up to me and handed me a poster from the internet group anonymous. It seemed to want to spark a revolution and posted an internet site as a follow up. Being curious and stupid, I accessed it and found that in order to protect the sites security you had to make an account to view the informatin using your email addrress as verification. I then stupidly used the same exact account that i use for my facebook to view the site. Did i just royally f*ck myself?
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Antiflag makes me think of that Southpark episode with the goth kids who are so non-conformist that they are conforming to the non-conformist way of life.
Yes.

A special FBI S.W.A.T. team will enter your room in >30 seconds.

May god have mercy on your soul.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I didn't choose anti-flag as an OMG i must see them band lol. It was more of an OMFG its like 100 degrees and ive been out in the hot ass sun all day, i need to sit down in the seats in the shade. But yeah, ever since i realized what ive done ive had a feeling of impending doom :s i deleted my facebook as a precaution, but how much would you guys say i have to worry about?
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Quote by justnmcknz
i deleted my facebook as a precaution, but how much would you guys say i have to worry about?

Haha how does that even help? All they have is an email address, which they could have gotten from anywhere if they really wanted to.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
What was their site?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
What was their site?

www.whatis-theplan.org

It has the guise of a political movement, but i can't completely trust that lol. I shouldnt have let my curiosity to their intentions get the best of me i'm more worried that they may have gotten my ip address and decided to do something with that.
It's an ip address... Worst case scenario you can just call your ISP and have them change it
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
No, you're probably fine. Unless you provided the same password you use for your facebook, you may be in trouble, assuming they're trying to malicious. I wouldn't worry though.

And don't worry about your ip address - it means nothing. They all use Tor anyway, they won't even look at yours.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Well i guess it was a case of severe paranoia and me over reacting lol. The thing that seemed fishy to me was that there were 3 facebook pages i found on google, and they seemed as if they werent put together properly. The wall posts were all out of order, (the times they were posted at werent in the typical numerical order)
I looked at the website - it's a legitimate Anonymous server/forum.

If you're SUPER paranoid about your ip address or whatever, take the time to download Tor if you plan on participating in any attacks or whatever Anonymous hosts.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Here they come...

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
If they were trying to be dicks and steal log on information, just change your passwords? Why delete your facebook?
Does Anonymous actually do anything? I only ever hear about groups associated with them, so I always figured they're not really a single group, so much as a cluster**** of ideals.