I just missed out on one recently, and was wondering if anyone on UG has seen one for sale
Thanks
Move this to classifieds.

*reported*

Edit: My bad, didn't see the word "seen". Sorry. And no, Havent seen one.
Where's Waldo?
Last edited by chadreed32 at Jul 27, 2011,
I had a heck of a time finding the Edwards E-AL-166 Pink Sawtooth in April, I had to pay that guy "meestursparkle" lots of money to find me one.
Yeah, i've pondered at that option, just seems mostly impractical of his charges. Hoping to get lucky again.
every color is in stock except pink
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Last edited by carr4600 at Jul 27, 2011,
hence my issue, The pink is just something awesome to me, hunting this beast down is taking too much!
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
That is true, If i wanted to pay the collector price that is, I was dealing with someone who had tentatively good price for me, but it was used and about 1/4 that price, ish. Thats a good find though, thanks!, Still on the prowl.
Try this. Says Edwards though cuz that's what ESP goes by in Japan
http://www.guitarjapan.com/artistmodel/spec/e-al-166.html
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Wow thats quite legit for that price, if I cant find a ESP one in the next few I will probably wave over that way, even though they are the same, I would prefer a ESP when going in on something substantial. Cheers on that find, yet again, searching more!
Quote by carr4600
Try this. Says Edwards though cuz that's what ESP goes by in Japan
http://www.guitarjapan.com/artistmodel/spec/e-al-166.html

They don't go by Edwards.. Its complicated as hell. I forget who, but somebody on here has a blog about all the ESP brands...

IIRC Edwards is like the Deluxe models of LTD (thats what they take the place of) but are better.

OR

They replace the Standard line of ESP guitars, but the Custom and other ones are still there.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
They don't go by Edwards.. Its complicated as hell. I forget who, but somebody on here has a blog about all the ESP brands...

IIRC Edwards is like the Deluxe models of LTD (thats what they take the place of) but are better.

OR

They replace the Standard line of ESP guitars, but the Custom and other ones are still there.

Would an Edwards be a quality instrument?
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by carr4600
Would an Edwards be a quality instrument?

Yes. Its better than an LTD, yet not as good as a real ESP. They're good, and I think they may be Japan Made, too.
Where's Waldo?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
The only pink guitar I'd ever buy.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

I own one and yes its quite good. Honestly id say just settle with the Edwards cuz its practically the same except the floyd (OFR and Special i think, which makes no difference really) and the logo on the headstock. Go save yourself someone cash and spend it on something else
Quote by chadreed32

OR

ESP is the main brand.

LTD is the foreign market for cheaper mass produced models.

EDWARDS is Japan's high end mass produced line, equal / better than the LTD Deluxe line depending on the model.

GRASSROOTS is Japan's bottom / mid mass produced line, equal to the lower end LTDs, but with a bit higher quality depending on the model.

Other than that, ESP also has the NAVIGATOR and the Lakland line.

Back on topic,

You could get a Edwards E-AL-166 Pink Sawtooth, but keep in mind it has Seymour Duncan Blackouts w/ boost and not the EMG HZ w/ boost that Alexi uses.