Page 1 of 6
So my fellow pit monkeys what would you do or say if you met the above UGer on a blind date?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
"Blind date? No no you've got me confused for someone else. I'm here to meet my long lost twin"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
put him in my mouth, swirl him around and admire my nice clean teeth.

EDIT: damn, that was supposed to go to Colgate_Total
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 27, 2011,
rape them and then say k, koo
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i'd wish i was helen keller + not able to feel. so basically, i'd wish i were dead.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
make you wear a Yvonne Strahovski mask.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

Ask if they ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight, then try to cover the wet spot on my jeans with an oversized sweat shirt.
I would take you home, let you go to sleep and then start covering you in strips of raw bacon but making sure I woke you up in the process....Just to creep you out.
ask them to remove the mask.

Gag him and tie him up and use the eyeballs he got from his previous blind date as anal beads on him.
Take him on a hot date to McDonalds and make him eat the anal beads/eyeballs he got on his previous date.
Dinner and a movie...

You guys are pricks!

AEDIT: v Throw in some icecream and I am!
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 27, 2011,
Go to the most expensive restaurant I could find, after the meal I would say im going to the bathroom and then climb out the window and leave you to pay.
I'd take them out for a nice dinner and fun activity
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
I would invite them to an exclusive rum and skittles party after which we will get so drunk and choke on the skittles and die
I would act nice the whole night, but get violent when they didn't invite me in and start crackin' skulls.

Looking at my responses I think I should get help..
I'd probably bring out the ol' chloroform and do terrible unmentionable things in bed. However, I'd keep him from freaking out when he does come to by making sure Adventure Time is on TV when he wakes up.

Edit: That was for rufusftw
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
We'll go to Applebee's and have a wonderful evening then go to their place for shenanigans.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I would tell you that the only reason I agreed to go on a blind date was because my friend said they would buy me a new pair of slippers.
Wear a certain mask. As soon as he realised I wasn't Yvonne Strahovski, run and leave him the bill.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
I would get you to help me finish off the Spec Ops missions in MW2.

I have a life-size Yvonne Strahovski blow-up doll, so I wouldn't be losing any sleep over that!
I would be friendly the whole night, but at the end suggest we see other men...
Goin in dry.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I'd slip an engagement ring into your wineglass, and you'd mistakenly drink it, and I would beat the shit out of you.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24