Just two quick questions:

1) For the intro, where it goes 15E-14G-14E-14G, are you supposed to play that with your pinky and ring finger? I've been shifting my hold hand down and playing it with my index and ring.

2) This is the interlude adjusted for standard tuning:

Are you supposed to play this with 1 finger (middle for me) sliding? (except for the last 11 note which you switch fingers, to the index for me)

Thanks as always
Last edited by Privet Tovarish at Jul 27, 2011,
I play the intro with my index at the 12th and follow the 1 finger 1 fret rule - to me that's the easiest way.

As far as the interlude goes it's up to you really, it'll sound pretty much the same either way.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull

As far as the interlude goes it's up to you really, it'll sound pretty much the same either way.

Cheers, I probably wont slide then
Guitar pro is so wierd how come theres both a slide and a hammer on symbol above the notes, thats what I dont get?
Quote by Privet Tovarish
Barring it will cause it to ring and give it a bad sound, thats the only issue. Who cares how Slash plays it? He's not even good.

If it sounds correct, then you can play it HOWEVER you want, but in this case, it doesnt.

Quote from yourself.
Kinda ironic.
OP, In guitar pro, the HO and the slide means it's a legato slide, I think
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by Privet Tovarish
Guitar pro is so wierd how come theres both a slide and a hammer on symbol above the notes, thats what I dont get?

There's two kind of slide: a legato slide and a... non-legato slide.

The legato one you slide up or down to the target note and leave it at that, the other version you slide up or down and pick the destination note when you get there as well.

Th "hammer on" symbol is actually a legato symbol and that's not a technique, it's a musical effect that can be achieved by a wide variety of techniques.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by JB95
Quote from yourself.
Kinda ironic.

How so. I already said I was joking, I never asked how Slash plays it (nor do I care) and I never mentioned bar chording because that makes it sound bad
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
There's two kind of slide: a legato slide and a... non-legato slide.

The legato one you slide up or down to the target note and leave it at that, the other version you slide up or down and pick the destination note when you get there as well.

Th "hammer on" symbol is actually a legato symbol and that's not a technique, it's a musical effect that can be achieved by a wide variety of techniques.

So the slide + hammer on symbol is a legato slide where you just slide to the next note and dont pick it, gotya