Ok so im learning to improvise and i can do it fairly well but my teacher says i need to put more attitude into it and a bit more aggresion.

mainly improvising with minor pent and minor and major scales. any tips and advice on this will be welcomed.
Get your money's worth and ask your teacher?

I never will understand people who have a teacher but don't ask them the questions they ask us...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Get your money's worth and ask your teacher?

I never will understand people who have a teacher but don't ask them the questions they ask us...

i did ask my teacher and he says like pinch harmonics and stuff but i was curious how other people would interpret that when he says more attitude and aggresion. so i asked on here to see what other people think.
Well it depends in what way, I mean aggression to me would be things like fast picking, hard pentatonic playing, repeating patterns, any number of things.

Really though, use of aggression depends on context. I certainly wouldn't want to do anything aggressive over something like K'm-Pee-Du-Wee by Steve Vai; just saying "be more aggressive" is not really a good idea if you ask me.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Nothing can add attitude to a solo like vibrato. Put vibrato on the bends (bend a note, then vibrato that bent note) to give it great feel. I wouldn't go with long, drawn out pinch harmonics. Keep em short and sweet to add that bite + edge to your playing. I also really like a legado pattern played on repeat, with added pinch harmonics in there. Palm mute more. Throw in a sweep. There are tons of ways to add character to an improvisation.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.