So... The question a little dumb.. I´m lazy to re-tune my guitar to Eb to play tabs that are in Eb.

How can i transcribe it to E standard?

Tk´s for your help!!
for real?
you transpose everything down 1 fret for E-eb.
up one if you're in Eb and want to play E.
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
Take everything down half a step....

You'll probably have to go up an octave for some chords or notes.

He wants E to Eb people, not vice versa.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by filipe.bento.89
I´m lazy to re-tune my guitar to Eb to play tabs that are in Eb.

Srsly?
Capo won't work. He's in standard tuning currently and wants to play something in Eb.

Just tune your A string to the G# on the low e and do the rest by ear. I can do it in like 30 seconds
Lol at all these people saying capo the first fret. Shows the main problem with this community...
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Capo won't work. He's in standard tuning currently and wants to play something in Eb.

So why not just stay tuned in Eb and just put a capo on the first fret when you play in E. Best solution. Its what I do and it works. It allows him to switch whenever.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
I'll tell you what I told my sister when she started guitar: This is a very basic concept and one you'll need to learn. Eb is one half step lower than E, and frets are a half step apart. You should be able to figure this out.
If you're on guitar pro, just take all instruments up a semitone on the GP without transposing-
If it's a standard tab, just play it as it's written and retune your guitar when you want to play it over the real track.
Quote by laid-to-waste
capo 11th fret.

Problem, Tuning?

That post deserves a lol cube.

Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Quote by laid-to-waste
capo 11th fret.

I came in here to post that.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"