Yes!! Love It!!
Last edited by T.A.Z at Jul 27, 2011,
Yes of course! What animated show?!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Yeah. I even had the computer game for Microsoft 3.1, lol.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
My sister used to watch this when it came out, I at the time always thought she was semi-retarded for watching it.

I think it's a stupid show, of course I guess dumbos circus is a dumb show too but I absolutely loved it when I was a kid, I think it it all comes down to perspective, just like I think go diego go is a terrible show but my son loves it, I think it's just because its a part of your childhood, so somehow even if you know its bad its still ok.

As far as implications, idk I always thought they were either gay or trying to teach some kind of gender equality lesson because neither has a discernible sex, admittedly I never watched more then 10 minutes of it, and that was only if I had to look after my sister so I'm technically answering from a teenagers perspective, so take my observations with a grain of salt.

Only other implication I could see is fear of eating bananas in children?
, I walked in on my cousin watching this, this morning. Its changed now though, its been reanimated, and isn't as cool as it used to be. Well, at least not as cool as I remember it being, when I was 5 .
Never watched it, actually. But come to think of it, why did they have feet?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Duffman123
Watching this show helps peel back the years.

Yes.

Love the Low end
Quote by hriday_hazarika
What the hell are those things?

They're bananas...and they're wearing pajamas...

I don't see what the problem is.
Quote by bdylan61
They're bananas...and they're wearing pajamas...

I don't see what the problem is.

Why do they have hands and feet?

AND HAPPY FACES