I was wondering how many people have one of these (www.coffincase.com). One came with my Reverend guitar (Unknown Hinson signature), and it's a basic model (not heavy duty for touring or moving around a lot), but some of the other models on the site are pretty cool, including ones with steel edging, corners and supports. Very nice features and interiors.
i have a white coffin case for my jaguar and love it. Black HH special Jag in a White inside and out Coffin Case just looks right. i had to take apart the center piece and hone it down and then reupholster but it really makes it a perfect jaguar fit. i like the case a lot.
I have one my wife bought me like 7-8 yrs ago. It is the light weight SKB molded style. It is a diecent case, but nothing great. It has went on many tours and has held up extreamly well considering, it just feels "flimsy and cheap". I would not put any thing more than another guitar case on top of it.

I got mad because the local shop charged her $165 for a $100 (at the time) case, what a ripoff.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate