Urinating in public offense, hindrance if I apply for a job or visa?

So as the title suggest I was caught peeing in public on the weekend. I have been given a warning which will be live for 5 years on my record.

My question is will this effect if I'm applying for a job or a visa? I haven't had a chance to ask the police yet but from what I can gather it's nothing to worry about although I'm always so paranoid.

I'm concerned because my band and I are planning on going to America within the next year or so. Could they pull up this offence and prevent me from entering the USA?

Note it is a warning not a criminal conviction.

Thanks.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Just ask Jerry Seinfeld.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Just ask Jerry Seinfeld.

Never watched Seinfeld although I did see someone post a similar post to yours whilst I was trying to google for an answer
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
lol i doubt its that big of a deal
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Warnings don't appear on CRB checks.

but no, it's nothing to worry about. IF for some reason it does come up on a check someone does, they'll probably think "alcohol related" or if they're male "we've all done it"
so chillax
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Those Damn Sidewalk Pissin' Terr'rists Takin Ar Jerbs
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Dempsey68
Warnings don't appear on CRB checks.

but no, it's nothing to worry about. IF for some reason it does come up on a check someone does, they'll probably think "alcohol related" or if they're male "we've all done it"
so chillax

I've seen CRB quoted on google too. What does it stand for? Thanks for the assuring words. I've been freaking out about it all day, first time in trouble with the cops you could say
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by axethrower13
Just do what all the damn beaners do and swim here illegally

Worms. Opened.

Yeah, it seems to work, they all get free education, free medical, the government even gives them money, and they don't have to pay taxes. And now the government wants to give them all citizen ship for free, seems way better than doing it the legal way.

You're fine TS, they won't count it against you.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yeah, it seems to work, they all get free education, free medical, the government even gives them money, and they don't have to pay taxes. And now the government wants to give them all citizen ship for free, seems way better than doing it the legal way.

Oh God.

Why, Axethrower? WHY!?
Quote by ethan_hanus

They'd stop evading taxes if American employees would stop hiring and paying them under the table.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Jul 27, 2011,
Quote by CrazyPigeon
You can potentially get put on the sex offenders register if you do that in England.

I was given a brief description at the time but they said considering I've never been in trouble before, they gave me the most minor offence. It could of possibly been indecent exposure but I guess I was lucky!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Masamune
Oh God.

Why, Axethrower? WHY!?

And the legal beaners are great. I love the way the ***** themselves out for pennies on the dollar for everything from food to yardwork.
Quote by dopelope
So how do you feel about legal 'beaners"? Do you still hate us because of our nice skin tone and our (statistically) larger penis?

The immigration system is ****ed with racial quotas, and I don't blame anyone for wanting to leave that gang-infested shithole. But that's not the point of the thread.

If you can't come to the US for pissing on a sidewalk, then I want to leave the US now.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Woffelz
Where did you piss? In a police station?

Outside a bar, knowing my luck the policy just happened to be strolling past at the time..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
So... can you explain how you got caught?

EDIT: You just did. :>
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

We don't need your pee on our streets.
Last edited by WaterGod at Jul 27, 2011,
Quote by Blackholesun00
That to American border security is a sign of impending acts of terrorism.

As is general movement to those guys.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄