Hey Guys

Im from denmark and i am looking into getting and installing some new tubes in my bugera 333xl the original ones are beginning to sound quite bad and dead, but they are also over 2 years old, and i use the amp quite a lot.
Anyway my question is where to get new tubes cheap in denmark / scandinavia, and what do i want to look out for if i end up buying online? also what tubes to get?

Thanks for your help

/Rasmus
Dutc tape solves all up to equations of 4. degree

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
RG1527 w/ Dimarzio X2n-7 and Evo-7
Kramer Voyager
Ltd JH-600 w/ 2 emg 81, floyd rose and S and key inlays
Fender Classic 50 strat
tubetown in germany, maybe? Never actually used them myself, but I think they're legit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You can get 4 12ax7's for the pre-amp and for the power amp you can get 4 EL34's or 4 6L6's. Your probably better off getting them online for cheaper and I found one site that I think is over your way so it's a little closer for shipping...

http://www.tubeampdoctor.com/en/shop_TAD_Tubes_amp_Accessoires_other_brands_OEM_Tubes/

Depending on what tone you want you could get anything from JJ's to Sovtek's, Mullard and etc.. You can normally find a description of tone for these different tubes on the sites you buy off. I think from memory JJ's are smoother while Mullard break up earlier. Hope this helps.
Yeah, but i got some more questions actually:
in the preamp, you can at some websites get tubes specificaly for the v1.. does this make a difference, and what is it?
Also i take it i would just need 2 identical pairs of power tubes, also how come they are always in pairs?
Dutc tape solves all up to equations of 4. degree

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
RG1527 w/ Dimarzio X2n-7 and Evo-7
Kramer Voyager
Ltd JH-600 w/ 2 emg 81, floyd rose and S and key inlays
Fender Classic 50 strat