This is real doomy death stuff. The blast beat takes it to a whole new level though, commenting as i listen. Nice switch back into the slow riffs, is that the chorus right after the blast? There's some bad ass time signature change in there, that's my favorite part. It's so random, but groovy. I felt the song should have been at least 4 minutes so keep it from ending so abruptly, but all of the riffs are good. Nice stuff dude keep it up. I'm following you on soundcloud
Yaaayyyyyy Doom I love the bass riff in the intro! Reminds me of how I WANT to write bass.

Guitar tone is sweet, distorted enough to get some girth, but not overly compressed. Your profile says you have a Spider III but it sounds like a Rockerverb.

Really dig the tune, I'll have to show it to some buds of mine!

C4C on my thrash/death stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24545657#post24545657
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Im unsure of what DOOM is, lets find out.

cute little intro! Nice chords, reminds me a lot of the UNDERTAKER theme song from WWF.

NICE guitar riff off to the right channel, she's comin in a BIT LOUD though, overpowering most other things. OH ****IN RIFF AND ROLL BITCH! I luv that part where it just goes ABSO-CRAZY DOOM IS COOL!

OVERALL the riffs are top notch and the band is quite tight! Any word on vocals? That would really help take this from being a collection of riffs to a whole sort of idea. EVEN just adding more vocal samples??? :O

return the luv, my bruv

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1464675

sub on the YT and they will too
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by touke
This is real doomy death stuff. The blast beat takes it to a whole new level though, commenting as i listen. Nice switch back into the slow riffs, is that the chorus right after the blast? There's some bad ass time signature change in there, that's my favorite part. It's so random, but groovy. I felt the song should have been at least 4 minutes so keep it from ending so abruptly, but all of the riffs are good. Nice stuff dude keep it up. I'm following you on soundcloud

There is no real chorus it's really just a series of riffs worked together haha.

Quote by Shinozoku
Guitar tone is sweet, distorted enough to get some girth, but not overly compressed. Your profile says you have a Spider III but it sounds like a Rockerverb.

It's actually neither when I record it's direct in through gearbox then I just sort of play with the tone in there. This is the first song I've tried in drop b so I'm still trying to clean it up a bit.

Quote by nightwind
OVERALL the riffs are top notch and the band is quite tight! Any word on vocals? That would really help take this from being a collection of riffs to a whole sort of idea. EVEN just adding more vocal samples??? :O

I wrote out lyrics and started to try vocals, but I didn't like my voice so I just cut it. The bands just me, which may be why it sounds tight

and nightwind and MentaLrz I'll comment yours back but I need new links, both of yours don't work anymore, sorry about the delay
Nice heavy, doomy intro. Lead comes in, nice, then a big change with the real intensity of the blast beats. I like how it changes the feel the piece, was unexpected but fits in well. Nice riffs. Well put together. Cool headbanging riff to finish things off. The structure is kinda random I guess, but you do make it work. Perhaps you could make it a bit longer and extend some of the sections by exploring a few more ideas in them or something like that. From what you said in the first post, I expected the production to be really bad but actually it was pretty decent really.
Overall it's very good, I like how you've mixed doom with some faster, more aggressive parts.