Right, keeping it brief.

The speaker jack going into the amp from the cabinet appears to have shrunk so that it wont fit my 1/4" speaker cable into the input.

All other inputs work fine, even on the cab.

I have tried multiple leads.

HELP!?
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
I doubt that the jack has shrunk, could be that something has pushed the input on the amp outwards? Have you dropped the amp or knocked it lately?

Edit:

Quote by Shor
Err..I am actually yet to do a NAD for my Bass Terror I got yesterday... but um....you are supposed to use speakon plugs..not the 1/4" tele jacks.
That said, I did try normal speaker cables first, because I had no clue about speakon...and 1/4" will fit in the speaker cab, but not in the bass terror... but again..you are meant to use speakon connectors.

I completely forgot the Bass Terror only has speakons Thanks for the reminder. TS you'll need dedicated speakon leads that look this:

Normal instrument leads or speaker leads won't work.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Err..I am actually yet to do a NAD for my Bass Terror I got yesterday... but um....you are supposed to use speakon plugs..not the 1/4" tele jacks.
That said, I did try normal speaker cables first, because I had no clue about speakon...and 1/4" will fit in the speaker cab, but not in the bass terror... but again..you are meant to use speakon connectors.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
Well, I feel like an idiot for not doing my homework! Thank you very much guys, this will save a lot <3
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |