Hope all is well with everyone here!

It's been a busy, crazy couple of years.

i've been playing a ton, but primarily, I've been focusing on composing and building a library for use in Films, Film Trailers, Video Games, and other media licensing.

Lots of stuff in my sig'

Hope to catch up with you soon!

Peace,

Scott

excited for this! ok first one

NICE AND CREEPY, sounds VERY much in the style , I do like the percussion you have snuck in there.

Excellent glisses on the violins. ooo the rhythms here, this is GREAT reminds me VERY much of some older movies at parts, very METROPOLIS feeling...... Mix is stunning, the way the loud and quiet instruments support each other... modulations are ear grabbing.

FANTASY CUE GOGOG

oh this is very nice. AGAIN, VERY IN THE STYLE, feeling tim burton here, feeling very ELFMAN. I like when it picks up. The thing I'm liking most so far about these is your ATTENTION TO TEXTURE, your texture shifts are very nice and professional. Killer mix once more. What set up are you using for this?

HERO POEM - again, sort of what one would expect, but it's SUPREMELY executed.

Heres what I think though

These are very good clips.

You should go to the trouble over OVERLAYING THEM over MOVIE CLIPS so that we can get a real sense of the power you hold , this would be a good promotional tool.... What do you say?

return the luv, my bruv

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464675

sub on the YT and they will too
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Last edited by nightwind at Jul 28, 2011,