It's a 2004 American Deluxe Fender Stratocaster HSS. It's a 3 color sunburst finish and a rosewood fretboard. It is also a 50th anniversary edition.
The Guitar Center near me has a pair they're selling used for either $850 or $950, I can't remember exactly.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
you could probably get your money back for it if you're lucky. you'd need to keep it at leat 50 more years for it to have gained any real value.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I'd say it's worth a good grand. Maybe like $800 at the least.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
Quote by Reisgar42
The Guitar Center near me has a pair they're selling used for either $850 or $950, I can't remember exactly.

this sounds about right. I was looking at some SSS deluxe am. strats on the site and they were about $800 and humbucker would probably add another $50 or so
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JustRooster
I'll give ya $15 for it.

I'll do one better, I'll pay $16 cash for it
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
around here on CL i would say $750ish in top condition for an american deluxe. it wont hit a grand, that i am pretty much positive on.

just to guage you to what stuff sells around here (tampa, FL) if your market is different (as all are) this is just a little guide.

mim's are $250-$300ish

hw1's for $450-$500ish

american standard $600-600ish
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'd probably say $900-1000 if you have the case with it. That case is probably worth $100-150ish alone.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Quote by CJ Noble
I'll do one better, I'll pay $16 cash for it

$16.19..and some old stale raisins...deal?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Those probably run for about a grand, maybe a little less. I bought a stander American Strat for $900 so a Deluxe should be a bit more, especially the 50 Anniversary ones.

Edit: Just looked on Sweetwater. New American deluxe with sunburst is $1,649 USD.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Last edited by stonyman65 at Aug 15, 2011,
Depends if it's been modded or damaged and if you have all the original case and paperwork and tags and everything else. If you've got all that stuff and the guitar is absolutely MINT then I'd expect you could get about 75-80% of value of a new American Deluxe Strat. Guitars always lose at least about a fiftfh of their value once they've been bought so you won't make all your money back but it's kept most of its value. If it's been banged about or modded or you've lost bits then obviously that reduces the value. Give it another twenty, twenty five years and it'll be worth what you paid new, then it would start going up in value assuming it's kept in good condition. You do have to give these things forty or so years before they actually increase in value though, especially anything made from the 80s onwards. People just don't trust an 80s+ guitar like they trust the ones in the mid 70s and earlier.