I was looking at used guitars the other day and came across a used Fender Deluxe Strat. It had a nice red see threw paint job and gold hardware on it. The shop was selling it for $350USD. Now I'm wondering what you guys think of the MIM Deluxe's compared to say other Mexican Strats ?
I have a deluxe roadhouse strat, (see sig and it's in my pro pic as well). I love it, it sounds great, feels great. MIM's are not bad guitars by any means. Some of the deluxes play better than some americans tbh. I'd say go for it man, try it out, see what you think then decide from there.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Depends, there are like 4 Deluxe Strats.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
If you mean the MIM Deluxe roadhouse strat, I have one, and I quite like it, and that's coming from a guy who doesn't even like fenders or single coil guitars.
I'd offer them $300 it is a used MIM
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yes I was thinking of seeing how much they could take off for me. Also it is the Fender Deluxe Players Strat.
$350 for the Deluxe Players STrat is a good deal. I had one a little while back. Nice guitars. A step above the MIM Standards.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Definitely a step up from standards. I think they play better, sound better with the improved pickups and that tone switch, and certainly look better.

I think that's a pretty good price too... awhile ago, Fender jacked up the price to like $800 new for a Deluxe Player's, which was too much. But around $350 sounds like a pretty good deal used!
CheapGuitarists.com - new site for the budget minded or beginner guitarist!

"He who hath pizza shall never die in vain" ~ Lord Cheesus Crust
Yes it looks in really good shape as well. No ships or anything that I can see. They seem to be heavier then other strats ?