I've been looking onto this for a while now and I need to know what to get.

And I still have no idea what I need.

I need a decent amp, (I don't play live yet, so nothing TOO much.) with at least 35W for under $300. Anyone know any?

Please don't tell me "Increase your budget." or "Save your money." I don't have any income.
Do you have any pedals?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
^Yeah, and then play a Peavey Vyper and Roland Cube and get the Vyper or the Cube. The Spiders and Marshall MGs are not very good.

EDIT: To the guy recommending the spider...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by ampoverload
wow. did u guys even click on the spider IV post, its not even about the amp. lol

Well, how is the ts supposed to know that?
Quote by chadreed32

Its a link, please be more observant next time...

wow just a facepalm please explain urself

oh wait

Quote by kutless999

idk, maybe by clicking the link
Quote by kutless999

Its underlined, therefore making it look like a link, and when you put your cursor over it, it highlights itself in orange.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Its underlined, therefore making it look like a link, and when you put your cursor over it, it highlights itself in orange.

Uh, I don't have a cursor but maybe the ts does.
Quote by kutless999
Uh, I don't have a cursor but maybe the ts does.

Well Im sorry, not everybody can afford touch screen computers and/or have a smartphone or tablet that are also touch sensitive.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by ampoverload
I found waldo ^

Your avatar made me feel like a piece of shit!
Where's Waldo?
i bought a fender 212r for $300 if i recall correctly, and i love it. extremely loud, very nice sound.
What the shit just happened? First eyebanez posted about the link I posted, then bucket posted, and when I came back, eybanez's post was gone...

Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
What the shit just happened? First eyebanez posted about the link I posted, then bucket posted, and when I came back, eybanez's post was gone

I have no idea where my post went it was basically saying to click the spider link you posted
Quote by eyebanez333
I have no idea where my post went it was basically saying to click the spider link you posted

Yeah I read it and I was like, "Hey, look, somebody who actually can read" and then it disappeared and god knows what happened next.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32

Its a link, please be more observant next time...

I know... and it also says he should check out the Spider IV... Was that supposed to be a joke or something?
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
I know... and it also says he should check out the Spider IV... Was that supposed to be a joke or something?

Yes. It's basically saying, "Fill this out, or you might as well get a Spider IV, because if you're not smart enough to read a damn sticky, you aren't going to know shit about tone anyway."

Something like that...
Where's Waldo?
if your willing to pay $350 ill sell you my Flextone III. its a great amp, perfect condition.....75 w SS 1x12.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
jack of all trades amp: Peavey vypyr, or Flextone as mentioned above (I loved my flextone).

Straight up clean/blues/rock: Used Peavey classic 30, used Traynor YCV 40.

but I don't really know what style of music you play or what you intend to use the amp for so I can't really help you much more...

don't be a nooobz, be more specific, we all just want to help
Also my flextone has an upgraded speaker to a WGS 30 (very nice v30 clone, come consider it to be better). havnt used the amp in a couple weeks cause i just got a new amp but that little beast can cover any genre you want. no, really....ever genre.....i really dont wana sell the thing but its not being put to use so i could sell it for the right price
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by gateway01
I've been looking onto this for a while now and I need to know what to get.

And I still have no idea what I need.

I need a decent amp, (I don't play live yet, so nothing TOO much.) with at least 35W for under $300. Anyone know any?

Please don't tell me "Increase your budget." or "Save your money." I don't have any income.

Vox VT40+ it's a great amp for the price. It has a ton of amp models 33 that use hidden EQ settings.
The valvetronix circuit has a 6ax7 tube in it.

When you go into manual mode it responds more like a tube amp than solid state.

It also takes pedals really well when you decide that the built in effects just aren't cutting it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/vox-valvetronix-vt40-40w-1x10-guitar-combo-amp
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
I kinda have the same problem as OP, so I add a question:
Are the Vox Valve cleans good? Music I play require switching between cleans and dist, so another question is: is Valve with footswitch viable for this?
I've had some research done and found out that Fender Mustang II with footswitch is terrible, because you switch between built-it preset, not between clean-dist/overdrive.
Or maybe getting some other amp with pedal is better? (of course, the budget is aroung 300$)
Quote by ElorXillen
I kinda have the same problem as OP, so I add a question:
Are the Vox Valve cleans good? Music I play require switching between cleans and dist, so another question is: is Valve with footswitch viable for this?
I've had some research done and found out that Fender Mustang II with footswitch is terrible, because you switch between built-it preset, not between clean-dist/overdrive.
Or maybe getting some other amp with pedal is better? (of course, the budget is aroung 300$)

The valvetronix is decent, my friends dad has it but I don't know about the footswitching option. The Fender Mustang II doesn't come with a footswitch, but if you save up for a mustang III then you can switch amp models with the footswitch, from a clean to a dirty, and the amp comes with a footswitch. I'm not sure if the Mustang II has the same option but I do know it is footswitch compatible.
Actually, the GDec is somewhat of a step down from a Mustang.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.