Page 1 of 2
Have you ever thought of a film idea, theory or had something happen to you which has then seemed to be made into a film?

When I was younger, around 9 or 10, I had a theory that I was one universe and that everyone was living for me and that when I couldn't see things they disappeared for good as I couldn't really get how things could be going on when i'm not there. This is pretty similar to what became The Truman Show.
Quote by guio/billie-joe
Have you ever thought of a film idea, theory or had something happen to you which has then seemed to be made into a film?

When I was younger, around 9 or 10, I had a theory that I was one universe and that everyone was living for me and that when I couldn't see things they disappeared for good as I couldn't really get how things could be going on when i'm not there. This is pretty similar to what became The Truman Show.

That sounds almost nothing like The Truman Show.
yeah i had an idea for a film where there was this boy wizard who like lived in a school with a bunch of other faggy wizards and got into all kinds trouble. then they made honey i shrunk the kids and i was like ****kkkk
this thread is really about you thinking you own the truman show, isn't it

you little bastard
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
yeah i had an idea for a film where there was this boy wizard who like lived in a school with a bunch of other faggy wizards and got into all kinds trouble. then they made honey i shrunk the kids and i was like ****kkkk

hehe, i had a good chuckle.
I remember having a idea about a reality show where I was the only star, but I was also the only one who didn't know it was a reality tv show. The producers would have me live in a giant bubble all my life, the entire thing being a recreation of small town America. I would love, laugh and live there forever always under the watchful eyes of viewers I could not see - doomed to die a fool to the world.

I can't believe the Rugrats Movie ripped me off.
hostel... that was MY idea...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I remember back in Texas on the last day of school in 8th grade all the high schoolers came after our class and hazed us. But it was cool because afterwards they brought us to a pool hall and then to a kegger at a place called the moon tower. I ended up hooking up with an older girl and getting home late but my mom let it slide. At the end of it all I put on my headphones and listened to Foghat and thought this whole day would have been the perfect plot for a movie. Nowadays I pitch for the San Francisco Giants.
I had the idea where two random people get high and then try to go to White Castle and on the way, they get into crazy shenanigans.

Then Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle came out.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I once write a 3 book epic about a group of midgets who travel across the world to destroy a some jewellery to stop an evil force. They ran into some normal sized people and some blokes from New Zealand.

Seriously, **** George Orwell for stealing that off me. 1984 isn't even as good as what I wrote
I once wrote a book about a man who lived in a chocolate mountain in Peru with his friend, a talking pancake.

Let's see those bastards steal that idea.

I swear I was sober while writing.
When I was younger I thought about making a film about these heroin addicts in Scotland. There would be a small child that would die due to neglect, and then the main character ends up getting arrested. He ends up kicking his habit when his parents lock him in his room for a couple days, and then he moves to England. His former friends end up coming there, and go on to acquire a large amount of heroin that they sold for a large amount of money. The main character ends up taking the money, and living happily ever after.

Fuck you, Matrix!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I made a human centipede way before it was cool.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Not a film, but when I was twelve I'm pretty sure I came up with an idea that was basically an Ipad.

Quote by K Reyn
I remember back in Texas on the last day of school in 8th grade all the high schoolers came after our class and hazed us. But it was cool because afterwards they brought us to a pool hall and then to a kegger at a place called the moon tower. I ended up hooking up with an older girl and getting home late but my mom let it slide. At the end of it all I put on my headphones and listened to Foghat and thought this whole day would have been the perfect plot for a movie. Nowadays I pitch for the San Francisco Giants.

Last edited by wizards? at Jul 27, 2011,
I had a dream that these guys got baked and decided to go to white castle, but were distracted by heaps of crazy antics.

...Lord of the Rings was trippy.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Eh, I've never really had any original ideas for films.

Then, in 2009, Avatar came out.

FFS
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 27, 2011,
I had a sequel lined up for the Notebook, and then low and behold, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen comes out!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
This one time I was a lion prince and my uncle Scar tried to claim the throne for himself and my dad the King was trampled by wildebeest right before my very eyes and then i met a warthog and a meerkat and then I fell in love with a beautiful young lioness and sang Elton John songs with her and then I couldn't wait to be king and then hyenas came and...

SHAKESPEARE WROTE HAMLET BASED ON MY LIFE!
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
Not a film, but to everyone I meet, I have to tell them that I invented Mars Planets (The sweets, similar to malteasers) We had to invent a sweet then do an advert for it in an english class, in year 7, (Somewhere around 11 years old, for you americans) and I invented 'Planitz', which were small balls of chocolate, with varying centers for different planets, be it crunchy, chewy, spicy, etc. Two weeks later? Bam. Mars Planets. I deserve royalties
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
My cousin and I came up with the premise of Bruce Almighty 4 years before it was made.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
best thread ever
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
I had a dream that didn't make too much sense.

Then Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas came out.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Once I had a dream that I was a whiny moisture farmer's nephew in some desert place, then some guys in white suits with terrible aim came and blew up my aunt and uncle which led to me going on an epic journey that culminated with me saving the day by blowing up a giant space station that was destroyin' planets and shit.

Seriously, what the hell Star Wars!!!

(ucwhatididthar?)
I thought the Banger Singers was very misleading. But I don't think that's what you mean.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
When I was 6 I made up a magical, flying horse with a horn on it's head. This was long before I heard of hipsters.
you're a stone fox
A movie rip me off? no, but Damage plan stole a few of my songs.

I feel bad now.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by whalepudding
Eh, I've never really had any original ideas for films.

Then, in 2009, Avatar came out.

FFS

A genuine LOL escaped my lips.

Good show.
Quote by Meelad360
Skyline, that movie was ****ing terrible.

Worst movie ever...I WANT MY 2 HOURS BACK DAMMIT!!!
I once had this really cool idea that a few typical HS bitches thought they were hot and popular and made a list written down in a book of why all other girls in the school sucked. Then some foreigner moved in and became a ginger bitch after being cool at first. She was always wearing cool variants of red, escpecially in her hair. In the end she got blamed for making the list and everybody hated her for a while until she made it up to them and gave her crown to all the girls at the dance. So everybody loved her and were nice to eachother now.

Then I watched Schindler's List in my History class
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It's practically foreseeing something, not really ripping you off in that case but i guess its kool that you can see what you had once dreamed.
Step Up To The Line.

http:// FOR SOME HEAVYMETAL
Ha, I thought the thread was about being ripped off at the movie theater. I was gonna say Transformers 3 'cause that shizz sucked. $13.75!!??? Go to hell.
Page 1 of 2