Page 1 of 4
I've always found that characters who aren't quite mentally stable tend to be very interesting and entertaining as we find their way of thinking fascinating a lot of the time. Name some characters you find interesting who aren't mentally sane. I'll start.

First, Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men. I've said it a million times, but he's fucking awesome and badass.

The swedish hitman from Fargo. Kind of similar to Anton, but more careless and selfish.

Charlie Kelly from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. All of the characters on that show are morally corrupt, self-absorbed and horribly selfish, but Charlie is a total lunatic, too.. No other show on TV will casually show their characters huffing paint like it's funny. If it weren't for Charlie I'd hardly ever watch that show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUK9Dq1n0&feature=related
Tyler Durden
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Zagi from ToV.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
God

/trollface.jpeg
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 27, 2011,
books:
Ahab (Moby Dick)
Harry Haller (Steppenwolf)

Film:
Frank Booth (Denis Hopper) from Blue Velvet.
Detective Stansfield (Gary Oldman) from Leon: The Professional
Walter (John Goodman) from The Big Lebowski

I'll think of video game and TV ones later.

^tragic mulatto has two awesome TV ones.
Quote by theogonia777
God

/trollface.jpeg

it's true though.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by FlashNinja
Roy is just 'misunderstood'.

I suppose any of us would be like roy if we could only live 4 years and knew we were not human. Also seeing the things he suposedly saw like space war and such
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
When I saw the thread title I immediately thought of Charley from It's Always Sunny.

Thanks for stealing my response TS
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by daytripper75
Not to sound like a HP nerd, because I'm not, but Bellatrix was fucking insane.

I was just about to write this. Helena Bonham Carter was such a good actress for that role.

Charlie Kelly was the first person that came to mind. I love It's Always Sunny.
Quote by daytripper75
Not to sound like a HP nerd, because I'm not, but Bellatrix was fucking insane.

That's a great answer, I thought she was an awesome character and that she kinda embodies what I like most about the HP universe.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Niko Bellic from Grand Theft Auto IV, he's an antisocial psychopath who committed war atrocities and worked for slavers, but you know, he's always got time to take his cousin bowling.
Quote by bendystraw
Niko Bellic from Grand Theft Auto IV, he's an antisocial psychopath who committed war atrocities and worked for slavers, but you know, he's always got time to take his cousin bowling.

But he never has time for the strippers.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Originally Posted by daytripper75
Not to sound like a HP nerd, because I'm not, but Bellatrix was ****ing insan

Bellatrix was badass
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
North Dakota
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by bendystraw

You actually went bowling with him?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Dr Evil - he's so damn quotable
Warden Norton from Shawshank - clearly nuts but a worthy adversary for Dufresne
Qui Gon Jinn - apparently always drunk and always puts everyone in danger, yet commands total respect (see that thing on youtube where that guy explains why The Phantom Menace was awful)
Farva from Super Troupers - obviously troubled and probably with good reason but still treated like shit by the others
Rorschach from Watchmen.

Of course I don't know if you could call him a total lunatic, more or less he just has a dogmatic view of justice, and just happens to be willing to go to extreme ends to help it prevail.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by rgrockr
You actually went bowling with him?

He sends you a taxi that doesn't give a crap about the cops, i'll taxi him to the bar and do a drunk driving mission for that.

EDIT: Also, this guy.

Last edited by bendystraw at Jul 27, 2011,

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 4