So Pit, today I got 5 teeth pulled. I was gassed and had local anesthetic so nothing hurt except the needles for the pain-relievers.

The worst part was not being able to feel my mouth area for 4 hours after.

Any of you have fun days?
i had to walk 20 miles just to fill my bucket with water, and i dropped it on the way home. when i got home, my dad had died of starvation and my sister had been kidnapped by a hippo. i also have aids. but your day sounds much worse.
my neighbors have been going at it up against the wall a metre from my bed in their home for about 2 hours now
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
my neighbors have been going at it up against the wall a metre from my bed in their home for about 2 hours now

2 hours is way too long
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
When I was 11, I had 3 teeth taken out because they prevented my permanent teeth from growing in properly. Had laughing gas, local anesthetic, and 2 green lollipops.
Also had all wisdom teeth taken out with laughing gas and local anesthetic. Woke up during the procedure as they were drilling apart one of my teeth. They also removed a benign tumor that grew over one of my wisdom teeth. Unfortunately, they did not give me any lollipops.
Quote by laid-to-waste

Are you... pleasuring yourself to it..?
Quote by CrunchyRoll
2 hours is way too long

yeah the woman isn't making noises anymore

i'm a little bit worried

Quote by Vermillionpart2
Are you... pleasuring yourself to it..?

no stfu you are
Quote by Extra Ordinary
When I was 11, I had 3 teeth taken out because they prevented my permanent teeth from growing in properly. Had laughing gas, local anesthetic, and 2 green lollipops.
Also had all wisdom teeth taken out with laughing gas and local anesthetic. Woke up during the procedure as they were drilling apart one of my teeth. They also removed a benign tumor that grew over one of my wisdom teeth. Unfortunately, they did not give me any lollipops.

I had those 5 teeth pulled so when I get braces my other teeth will spread out. Well that's why 4 of them got pulled. The 5th was an extra tooth that grew from the centre of my upper inside gum.
When I got my wisdom teeth pulled, I passed out in the hot car while my mom was in the store picking up my prescription. Then when I woke up, I threw up blood ERRRYYYWHERE and was rushed to the hospital.

You, my friend, have just been story topped.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Vermillionpart2
I had those 5 teeth pulled so when I get braces my other teeth will spread out. Well that's why 4 of them got pulled. The 5th was an extra tooth that grew from the centre of my upper inside gum.

Dude. That's shark teeth. A lot of people I knew in middle school had this, except they had more than just one extra tooth. I never did and felt left out . Now I know its better not having it.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
When I got my wisdom teeth pulled, I passed out in the hot car while my mom was in the store picking up my prescription. Then when I woke up, I threw up blood ERRRYYYWHERE and was rushed to the hospital.

You, my friend, have just been story topped.

When I pot my tisdom weeth gulled, I passed out in the cot har while my som was in the mtore picking up py mrescription. Then when I woke up, I blrew up tlood ERRRYYYWHERE and was hushed to the rospital.

you, friend my, just have story been tobbed.
I was on tinychat and then some dude grabbed his wife's boobs and then they went and had sex.
Traumatizing.
I play my guitar like I live life; upside-down.

Gear:
Sender Fratocaster
LTD Phoenix-200
Fender Sonoran
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fender Mustang V 412
i had a total of 11 teeth pulled, have had my tonsils removed, and my wisdom teeth removed.

i dislike the aftereffect of being knocked out, nauseau and headache.
i absolutely hate needles now and have passed out from them.

i didnt eat for 48 hours straight when i was on oxycodene after my wisdom teeth.

i have bad responses from drugs and alike
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by laid-to-waste
When I pot my tisdom weeth gulled, I passed out in the cot har while my som was in the mtore picking up py mrescription. Then when I woke up, I blrew up tlood ERRRYYYWHERE and was hushed to the rospital.

I'm eating mashed potatoes. I think I win...
Quote by Vermillionpart2
I'm eating mashed potatoes. I think I win...

i'm eating pashed motatoes.
Quote by laid-to-waste

Your keyboard broken, bro?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Your keyboard broken, bro?

no, but as of two hours ago, my dignity is
Quote by TypicalRocker
I was on tinychat and then some dude grabbed his wife's boobs and then they went and had sex.
Traumatizing.

I take it you've never been on Chatroullette.
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
i had to walk 20 miles just to fill my bucket with water, and i dropped it on the way home. when i got home, my dad had died of starvation and my sister had been kidnapped by a hippo. i also have aids. but your day sounds much worse.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
When I was 9 I was scheduled to go in for a Bonegraph surgery in North Carolina, but before the surgery, I had an asthma attack and had to be rushed to the hospital in the middle of school. When I got there they had a hard time getting an IV in so they put it in 4 times total while I could hardly breathe. I had to be given a breathing treatment every 2 hours through the day and night. Once I got out it wasn't long till my bonegraph which is where they took a small bone from my hip and surgically put it in my upper gum. I had to stay in the hospital for several days unable to walk, talk, and even play my gameboy advance or play cards. Finally I got out of the hospital, but the area I had the surgery was 4 hours away from my Home because I know the doctors there since birth. So I had lay in a car for 4 hours with a very sore and sensitive Hip.

That's My Story. :]
Quote by Morphogenesis26
When I was 9 I was scheduled to go in for a Bonegraph surgery in North Carolina, but before the surgery, I had an asthma attack and had to be rushed to the hospital in the middle of school. When I got there they had a hard time getting an IV in so they put it in 4 times total while I could hardly breathe. I had to be given a breathing treatment every 2 hours through the day and night. Once I got out it wasn't long till my bonegraph which is where they took a small bone from my hip and surgically put it in my upper gum. I had to stay in the hospital for several days unable to walk, talk, and even play my gameboy advance or play cards. Finally I got out of the hospital, but the area I had the surgery was 4 hours away from my Home because I know the doctors there since birth. So I had lay in a car for 4 hours with a very sore and sensitive Hip.

That's My Story. :]

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Today I did heroin, and took a walk through central park. I was drinking Sangria, and went home when it got dark. I also fed animals at the zoo, and saw a movie. It was a perfect day.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Today I did heroin, and took a walk through central park. I was drinking Sangria, and went home when it got dark. I also fed animals at the zoo, and saw a movie. It was a perfect day.

You just keep me hanging on!
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
You just keep me hanging on!

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"