Vocals aren't the best, I really wish they were lower in the mix, guitars sound good though. I don't listen to much metalcore so I can't really comment on the originality. I much preferred the melodic guitar lines to the breakdowns. he song was alright, the mix was solid though, sans vocals.

I DEMAND C4C!!!! Your free download can lick me. C4C is really just common courtesy, don't be a bitch.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
sounds pretty sick to me man, i dont usually listen to this kind of music, but when i do, it's ****ing awesome. The drummer is amazing, all the beats were so tight and that snare explodes. love the guitar tone, vocals sounded pretty cool to me and the harmonies were smooth

check my stuff out, a little different https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461290
Good to hear from you, it's been a while.

Song is killer. I can only listen on shit laptops speakers (more in depth 'review' tomorrow when I can listen on monitors) but it sounds great. Sounds like there's some serious Volumes influence, digging it. I'd throw down. Liked on Facebook.
Quote by sambot12
link me dude! not calling people a bitch and posting a link is common courtesy!

I don't have anything, I was just being a pain in the ass. I listened to it again, noticed the drums a lot more than my earlier listens. The bass drum is a bit clicky for me but the snare is insanely punchy. The opening guitar bit is very nice.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Sounds great man, should be more ppl giving you props. It takes a pair of nuts to put your stuff on the net for ppl to criticize. Sound quality was good too IMO.
Sounds pretty damn good. The guitars sound excellent. I'd like to hear a more brutal breakdown. But overall it sounds really good.
Pretty good, Sounds a lot like hatebreed
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
i really like it

bass needs to be a bit heavier if you ask me though.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
While it's well played it sounds like ever other Djent like band around at the start and I got bored after 30 seconds... it sounds more like a series off riffs than a song for a lot of it. There are some really stand out parts... but then it goes back into that djent riff and I fall asleep again.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Sorry I don't like it. Too much screaming. I don't care for the vocal. sorry but I dont'