Long story short I am set on an AC30C2 after trying it out at Long & McQuade (Canadian GC). It's $980 new and I'm quite close to being able to afford it.

My amp right now is a Vox AD50VT (which I'm going to sell), and I only really use the AC30TB model. I have a Gretsch 5120, a Highway One Fender Strat, and a 1973 Jedson Les Paul copy (made in Japan) with DiMarzio 36th anniversary pickups.

For pedals I mainly use an MJM Brit Bender (2 knob version tonebender), a Boss Blues Driver, and an early 90's Vox V847 wah.

I mainly play blues and rock, and am a huge fan of Led Zeppelin, Cream, Rory Gallagher/Taste, Oasis, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Yardbirds, Wolfmother, etc...

Any opinions about the AC30C2? Any advice? Any other amp suggestions?

Thanks!
anything less would be inappropriate =)
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
fuck yeah it will. pretty much perfect for it
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Dude that's a terrible choice for the genres you listed. Get a 6505+ instead.

Just kidding. That's the perfect amp for that kind of music (although you may need a good fuzz pedal for some of it.)
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I've got one, and it is absolutely perfect for everything you mentioned. Well, you need a fuzz or something for Wolfmother, but with those pedals you have you'll be able to get pretty close to all of those bands you listed.

Basically, GET IT. NOW.
Brian May Red Special
Vox AC30C2
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Rothwell Hellbender
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-7 Delay
Fryer Treble Booster Deluxe
Will be awesome. I assume that you're a Rory Gallagher fan? Rory used an AC30 in his Taste days and sometimes at other times as well. You'll love it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification