I got fined $538.50 and got a suspended license for spraypainting a peace-sign and "**** the police" on a bathroom wall. Who else here's gotten the shit end of the justice system?
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Minor consumption and public intox, but the cops were just looking for a bone to pick and the charges were dropped cause they forced me to breathalize with a taser and didn't read me my rights.

I also had to spend the night on the floor of an overcrowded cell, not the drunk tank.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Last edited by Zombee at Jul 27, 2011,
You didn't get the shit end of the justice system. You're just a dumbass. If you're going to vandalize something at least make it worthwhile. Don't be that ****wad who just spraypaints profanity.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by vmanoman
I got fined $538.50 and got a suspended license for spraypainting a peace-sign and "**** the police" on a bathroom wall. Who else here's gotten the shit end of the justice system?

You got the shit end. Whoever owned the bathroom got their justice. Just like it should be you little worm.
"Busted"? You've been playing too much gta san andreas OP.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by robertito696
You didn't get the shit end of the justice system. You're just a dumbass. If you're going to vandalize something at least make it worthwhile. Don't be that ****wad who just spraypaints profanity.

this
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
How do you get your license suspended for graffiti?
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
The last time I spoke to a cop was to have him settle a debate between a friend and myself about whether or not clowns are scary. He said they were scary citing Stephen King's IT.

Pussy.
Quote by DangerPat 00

Good point. What the fuck, TS?
you're a stone fox
Quote by DangerPat 00

hahaha f*ck I didn't even think of that
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
TS, do you think the cop could have possibly gotten mad because you wrote "**** the polic" right under your peace sign?

But I've gotten a drinking ticket, which was deserved, I was really really shitfaced in public...
Then I've been yelled at for lighting fireworks, and blasting music. 'm rather surprised the cops didn't do anything else since those were the same night and I was having a party w/ lots of beer.

Then another time I watched a fight at school and because i didn't stop it the cop interrogated me then said i could be charged with "accessory to a hate crime", which was fucking stupid...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by DangerPat 00

For being an idiot who spray paints crap on bathroom walls cause he thinks he's a hipster and is better than the system.

TS, you're just an idiot, you break the law, you get the punishment, if you can't grasp this concept, then you need to reevaluate your critical thinking skills.

I've never been "busted" for anything because I'm not stupid enough to break the law.
Last edited by ethan_hanus at Jul 27, 2011,
Quote by vmanoman

I've never considered fucking police to be peaceful. Especially if they're into S&M...

EDIT: I just re-read that and it wasn't funny at all. Never mind.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Jul 27, 2011,
Quote by DangerPat 00

Its not uncommon for people under 21 to have their license revoked, as at that stage of their live its probably the most important possession they have. Losing the ability to go to work, spend time with friends and stuff. Might make someone rethink that they did.

at least in a perfect society.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Pulled over for driving with an expired license plate and inspection sticker. I got off with a warning since it was my first offence.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I'm not stupid enough to break the law.

I lost any respect i had for you because of that.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by Zombee
Minor consumption and public intox, but the cops were just looking for a bone to pick and the charges were dropped cause they forced me to breathalize with a taser and didn't read me my rights.

I also had to spend the night on the floor of an overcrowded cell, not the drunk tank.

Maybe I'm missing a very important piece of information, but they made you blow into a TASER?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Graffiti is alright, as long as it achieves a message, which yours really didn't. There are more creative and righteous ways to say "**** the police".

Plus, you should probably watch what's around you before tagging something, and discard the can, unless you can get out of there fast.
Quote by bingeandletgo
Maybe I'm missing a very important piece of information, but they made you blow into a TASER?

Yes.
You spray painted a peace sign and then "**** the Police". You deserve to be fined $500 just for being stupid.
Quote by ethan_hanus
For being an idiot who spray paints crap on bathroom walls cause he thinks he's a hipster and is better than the system.

Hipsters don't spray paint. They photoshop their pictures and put in too much saturation. Taggers ("graffiti artists") and gang members spray paint. And idiots like TS.

Quote by ethan_hanus
TS, you're just an idiot, you break the law, you get the punishment, if you can't grasp this concept, then you need to reevaluate your critical thinking skills.

I agree with this . If you break the law, fine, just don't bitch about getting caught. It's your fault in almost every case.

Quote by ethan_hanus
I've never been "busted" for anything because I'm not stupid enough to break the law.

You just live a very boring life then and I feel truly sorry for you. Live a little. Just don't vandalize and don't get caught. And don't turn into a hood rat who likes to do hood rat things with his hood rat friends.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by Gerard_xD
I bought one of heir albums once.

Aren't you clever
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
peace signs suck, and you must have royally ****ed up if you got caught doing that in a bathroom. why the **** did you get your license suspended anyway?
Quote by ethan_hanus
People who break the law are stupid, they know it's wrong, they know it's against the law, yet they do it anyways, hence, they are stupid.

the americans in the revolutionary war broke a lot of rules, were they stupid?
Quote by vmanoman
for spraypainting a peace-sign and "**** the police" on a bathroom wall.
Well there's your problem....
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown