I might buy one soon, anyone ever used it, or have any experiences with it?
Gear
-Fender HSS MiM Deluxe Strat
-Guitar Research T30r Tube amp
Boss Overdrive/Distortion OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss BF-2 Flanger
SKB PS-8 8-Port 9VDC Powered Pedalboard
Ovation Applause AE-128
Manuel Rodriguez Caballero 11
Had one. Beware, massive volume drop when engaged if its a new one. Makes it harder to use and it loses versatility since you need to kick the blend control up for the volume to increase, meaning you lose some of the suboctave.
the newer ones have a slight volume drop, but i fix that by boosting at the end of my chain.

the octave down fuzziness is awesome, and if you blend it just right it can get some pretty wild sounds.
It's cool for soloing, not so much as a primary pedal. It's extremely touchy with the blend.

▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
i agree with all of the above. i have an older one and it's definitely a fun little pedal to mess around with. i really like the fuzz tone you get out of it without the octave also.

since you're a zep fan, i'm sure you know this is the pedal used on the solo on fool in the rain.

all in all, a cool pedal.. but i do think it's kinda limited to its application, but that's all a matter of style, i don't think the sound fits in with what i play too much. i inherited mine from my dad when he bought a guitar and the guy threw it in the deal to make the sale.. i don't think i'd have bought it otherwise.
Alright thanks guys, i'm buying it used for $31 off Ebay, script logo
Gear
-Fender HSS MiM Deluxe Strat
-Guitar Research T30r Tube amp
Boss Overdrive/Distortion OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss BF-2 Flanger
SKB PS-8 8-Port 9VDC Powered Pedalboard
Ovation Applause AE-128
Manuel Rodriguez Caballero 11