Catch the Loudest N’ Nastiest band in Canada during select Western Canada dates.

This sweltering summer is the summer of DIEMONDS. A few days ago, the band released their video for “Take On the Night,” the first single from their highly anticipated second record, “The Bad Pack” to rave reviews and mounting plays (Watch the video HERE)

Diemonds recorded with Jon Drew (F*cked Up, The Arkells, Alexisonfire) for the upcoming release. The album will also be mixed by Eric Ratz (who's done everyone from Billy Talent to Big Sugar) and mastered by Harry Hess (the creative force behind Harem Scarem).

They’re also hot off the heels of a 6-week US run, which included a stop on the Rocklahoma festival alongside bands like Motley Crue and Whitesnake. And now Diemonds are back and ready to spread like wildfire, all across Canada.

The band is armed with hot licks, high kicks, and a fiery frontwoman named Priya Panda. Check them out and watch Diemonds do what they do best – party down in another town!
They're actually...good.

How'd that happen?
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
i liked it, it's real rock n' roll which is hard to come by it seems... honestly she's a great frontwoman but i prefer guy singers. But she seems really good anyways.
Here's our current promo vid for the new album "The Bad Pack"...short and sweet...Check it out HERE

Here's a video of some live shit and random footage from our last US tour with a couple wicked festival stops including Rocklahoma with Motley Crue, Poison, BLS, and Whitesnake. Check it out HERE

This is the music video for the single from the last album "In The Rough". The song is called "Highway". Check it out HERE

Here's our brand new music video for "Take On The Night". Check it out HERE

Glad the feedback is mostly positive thus far! Wasn't sure how you'd all react to it. If anyone here is near a city we're playing in and wants to come check out a gig shoot me a message. Feel free to share our stuff with your friends! Re-post, download, share, ENJOY!