Ok, so where I live keeps me limited on my interaction with other guitarists and I can't seem to find any information on this so here goes. I just got my first tube amp, the B-52 and I love the tone. My question is this. I have a DigiTech RP355 and when I hook it to the amp it destroys the tone, I was told that stomp boxes work better through tubes. I play mostly rock, metal, some classic rock and would like some suggestions on what stomp boxes to hook into my effects loop. If anyone could gimme some help I'd really appreciate it.
What are you looking to do? What sounds do you want? Budget? Or do you just want to know how to run it in the effects loop? (Not recommended)
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Im looking for a good metal sound. Good distortion/overdrive. I play a lot of metallica megadeath slayer. As far as a budget I don't mind spending some cash but I dont want to dump a thousand dollars into effects.
You do not need a distortion pedal with that amp. Get a overdrive and run it out front. Tubescreamer or the sorts. I used a Bad Monkey when I had mine. Tightened it up nicely.
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣