I have a small question about Cakewalk Sonar X1 Studio. Is there a limit to the number of plugins you can put on each track, or on each project? I can't find any info about it.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
My guess is no but you can always bounce tracks if so. You don't want too many though. I am using over 100 on a current session in FL and didn't bounce any down and now it takes bout 8 hrs to create a mixdown..
I know, but I'm switching off from Guitar Tracks Pro 4, which allows a max of 12 plugins. Per project. Kill me now.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
The limit is pretty much when your comp runs out of power tbh
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!