George Harrison is great. However, on this site be prepared for a lot of responses consisting of "He duznt doo swe3p p1cking so hiiis sh1t Yngv13 M4lmste3nsss betar". According to most people on this site, the music you make doesn't matter - all that matters is the techniques you use & how technically proficient you are. Georfe Harrison was brilliant even though I haven't listened to much Beatles Stuff.
Rock [James] Roll
Quote by Jiimmyyy
George Harrison is great. However, on this site be prepared for a lot of responses consisting of "He duznt doo swe3p p1cking so hiiis sh1t Yngv13 M4lmste3nsss betar". According to most people on this site, the music you make doesn't matter - all that matters is the techniques you use & how technically proficient you are. Georfe Harrison was brilliant even though I haven't listened to much Beatles Stuff.

Balls, the only people who will say that are the trolls, the majority on this site will only comment on a topic like this if they have something viable to say
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
i think george harrison is underrated. he may not have been the most technically advanced guitarist and he got some pretty horrible guitar tones occasionally too, but his guitar parts always fitted in with the song - his guitar solos can't really be classed as an instrumental "break" in the song because they always seem like an important part of the song, rather than a little break from it just to let the guitarist have some fun - he always put melodic lines that fit in like part of the song ahead of showing off.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.