1-i was wondering if someone could fully explain wireless guitar systems to i have an idea of what they are the name suggests its basic use but i was wondering if someone could to a bit more detail.
2-do you any of you guys have wireless systems if so, tell me what you think of them
thanks in advance
Will
Simply they are just like a radio. Your guitar signal is sent to the transmitter which acts as a radio signal to the receiver before going in to the amp. I'm not sure how much more information on how they work your after?

I've only had a fairly low end AKG WMS PRO Instrumental set which served my purpose fine and it was at a good price point for entry to the technology along with 3 switchable frequency's, which is a must because things like TVs or anything can interfere with them.
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
GenderConfusedJ pretty much said it all. Pickups -> radio transmiter -> receiver antenna

I have a Sennheiser freePORT. Never let me down so far, good range and 4 channels. Both me and the other guitarist in my band use them.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4927082_wireless-guitar-system-work.html

(I didn't actually read it, I just Googled "How Do Wireless Guitar Systems Work")