Hey could sommeone tab out the intro for raining blood (preferably in tuxguitar format, not text). When I say intro, i mean the high pitched part which seems to be done with harmonics and or a floating tremolo. I can't find a tab anywhere of this high pitched part. If noone knows what i'm talking about, play the track raining blood on guitar hero 3 legends of rock (oh no, i mentioned guitar hero, i'm gonna get told off by 500 people) and for the first 30 seconds, you are playing the part i'm talking about. If you don't have guitar hero 3, look at this video and look at the part he plays. That's the part i'm talking about.
here you go, the intro is harmonized, but its just the same thing moved down a string
Attachments:
slayer_raining_blood.gp4
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Just think this needs to be said:

Slayer don't play that bit live. At all. The have an intro tape for Raining Blood and the band only starts when the riff kicks in.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by leigh596
here you go, the intro is harmonized, but its just the same thing moved down a string

That tab barely shows the first note of the intro. I'm looking for the whole intro, not the first second of it.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Just think this needs to be said:

Slayer don't play that bit live. At all. The have an intro tape for Raining Blood and the band only starts when the riff kicks in.

I know I've heard it live before, but I still want to learn how to play it cos it sounds cool.
Quote by cheezstik
I know I've heard it live before, but I still want to learn how to play it cos it sounds cool.

No one knows. Not even they know. It's a combination of trem use, harmonics and volume swells. Piss about with the vague idea until you find something cool.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
No one knows. Not even they know. It's a combination of trem use, harmonics and volume swells. Piss about with the vague idea until you find something cool.

Damn, that's a let down. Could someone do it by ear? I would really appreciate it if they could. This shouldnt be too hard anyway because i showed someone a song once and they were holding a guitar and he started playing the song nearly perfectly right.