So, my band has been gigging almost every other Saturday, and that is a huge increase from what we have been doing. I work support for a software company, and I am honestly day dreaming about playing non stop. It's has increased since the rise in shows. Normally, I try to listen to music while working to help calm the urge to grab my amp and guitar, but it doesn't help as much! My question is, "How do you UG'ers deal with the 9-5 blues?"
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
Last edited by randomhero65 at Jul 28, 2011,
Quote by JustRooster
I work in a music store. lul.

Damn you!
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
Quote by JustRooster
I work in a music store. lul.

+1
Me too
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
i wait tables at a restaurant, i sing to my self in my head
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
i look at the stack of bills that is waiting for me at home, keeps my mind straight. being in a band has generally cost me more than i ever made. enjoy your weekend gigs and at least that is part of the dream.
Quote by monwobobbo
i look at the stack of bills that is waiting for me at home, keeps my mind straight. being in a band has generally cost me more than i ever made. enjoy your weekend gigs and at least that is part of the dream.

I honestly enjoy gigging. Especially in the little bars/pubs that somehow bring an intense crowd! It's fun. I know it's an expensive hobby, but it's definitely a labor of love.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
Quote by randomhero65
I honestly enjoy gigging. Especially in the little bars/pubs that somehow bring an intense crowd! It's fun. I know it's an expensive hobby, but it's definitely a labor of love.

oh yeah totally agree. just saying that the reality of it kinda sucks as you need that day job to pay the bills and more often than not to support the band as well. haven't done the band thing since the early 90s but i think my wife would be glad to get me out of the house these days (she keeps asking if i'm going to get another band together).