http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZaIufz__Q&feature=grec_index

Starting at 1:54, there's this awesome tapping thing that I absolutely have to learn. I've requested it before but nobody looked at at. So, if you've got the time, it'd would be totally rad. The song is in drop C, and he frets the third fret of the G while tapping.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

T    T    T    T    T    T    T                
      S  S S  S S  S S  S S  S S  S S  S  S  S       
D||--10p-3-8p-3-6p-3-8p-3-5p-3-5p-3-6s-8s-6p-3-|
A||--------------------------------------------|
F||--------------------------------------------|
C||--------------------------------------------|
G||--------------------------------------------|
C||--------------------------------------------|

T    T          T                              
   S  S S  S  S  S S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S  S   
--10p-3-8p-3h-6p-3-8p-3h-5p-3h-5p-3h-6s-8s-6p-3-||
------------------------------------------------||

This should be near correct; the first version is what he plays in the clip, and the second is how I'd recommend going about it for ease of playability, while still keeping the slurs and overall tone in consideration.
Hope this helps, have fun!

EDIT: Just to clarify though, I was paying more attention to the pre-recorded clip playing in the background. I think the guy's playing the same thing, but the right hand transition noise really blurs the notes.
Last edited by juckfush at Jul 28, 2011,
Whoah... Thanks!!! You have no idea how awesome you are right now! Didn't he play it on the G string? I could be wrong, thanks a lot, anyway!
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

^ Glad to help, although hopefully somebody else can come along to verify this!

It does look like the index finger on his fretting hand is on the B or G string, which threw me off, too! From what I could hear through, it was a high-string-affair, and he might just be using his fingertip to mute lower strings to minimize excess noise, which is great practice to get into.
Aah, I see. I'll give that a to then
Quote by luxeion