Hi to everyone

I make one new paper guitar with little jazz style....looks...

Is not 100% ready yet....need a better finish and synthetic leather in the ribs and the back...

The guitar is made all from used paper ....also and soundboard and the neck...except the fingerboard (wood)....

I make one video ......just listen...i hope you like it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjHohUZlGJ8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Chris
Attachments:
new paper guitar.jpg
thats made of paper???

will it last???
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Thanks gays....

Yes i believe it last...but the time shows....

In 90% is better from wood ...not crack easy....humidity is not a problem.... ribs and back is strong ....if i learn to make a good varnish -finish....the guitar is excellent....and unique .....
i wasn't on about the physical strength. i meant the string tension might pull the bridge away in due time.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Eco art band

In 90% is better from wood ...not crack easy....humidity is not a problem.... ribs and back is strong ....if i learn to make a good varnish -finish....the guitar is excellent....and unique .....

Really? Better than wood? That's a pretty bold claim.

Two questions: what's the price range on these puppies (I assume you'll be putting them in production if enough interest arises) and do different types of paper give different sounds, as with real wood (e.g. newspaper vs. construction paper vs. copy paper, etc.)? I realize that they're made from composites, but thought it was a question worth asking.

EDIT: Watched the vid. I think I'll stick to my planet-destroying wood guitars for now. Great player, great cause, lackluster sound quality.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by Eco art band
Thanks gays....

Once again, that's looking great. I wonder how this guitar feels in the hands
Hi...

Better from wood ....i don't mean the sound...

As about the sound quality and the different sound from paper to paper ...is something like the wood .....

Look and the other topic with the different paper guitar and one with cloth and paper...i have...denim - jeans....

Is better ....from wood because don't crack easy.....and humidity .....and lighter...

Is possible to make with many different material....and the most important....is unique....guitar from wood millions....from paper at the moment only 2....and i am alone ....how many i make????

I begin now to make one acoustic guitar with pick up....with new shape ....(i don't see something like that yet...)...and new technique inside....

I make my personal style...with my shape and my material.....

Chris
Quote by Eco art band
Thanks gays....

Sorry, but I'm as straight as they come. IOW I perfer girls.

Regardless, I could do without the trumpet guy on it, but it does look pretty cool.

I will say that it sounds like ass though. It could be the way it was recorded instead of the guitar, so I'll leave my judgment of it there.

Hi....ofirariel..

Sorry to late....

At the first ...don't have the problem with the bridge ....have 4 screw and piece of wood inside....or paper...etc...

As about the feels in the hand ....the 2 paper guitar have very good playability ...is a light ....my guitarist friend in the video ....is very satisfied....

We make a band with music instruments made only from used and alternative material....

This time i make....a piano from paper....and denim - jeans cloth....and one flute from paper.....and i have made 5 violins .....look one from synthetic leather....and i am ready to begin a contrabass and one cello.....and if i make and one drums ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQwFrYleNew

Chris
Last edited by Eco art band at Jul 28, 2011,
Hi Bill43....

The sound quality...is video camera quality....but the guitar plays much better from many many wooden guitar....and is prototype....

Soooo.....maybe change your speaker.....
All of the instruments on your youtube channel look and sound beautiful. I would agree that the jazz guitar has the least desirable tone of the lot but it's still pretty damn impressive.
That's actually pretty cool. The sound was alright, I bet it sounds alot better in person, or recorded with something other than a camera mic.

Have you made one that uses bronze strings? If you can get one to stand up to the tension of bronze strings, then that will really be something. Nylon strings don't put alot of pressure on the neck.
Hi...JustPhil...and thanks....

Maybe the recording is not good....

I make a new one in a few days...to hear the difference.....and with a better music...

The guitar is very new....the varnish need some days to hard....and needs to play with the guitar for a many days to make the sound better....

Chris....
Last edited by Eco art band at Jul 28, 2011,
Quote by Eco art band
Hi Bill43....

The sound quality...is video camera quality....but the guitar plays much better from many many wooden guitar....and is prototype....

Soooo.....maybe change your speaker.....

LOL... I'm running studio monitors with a sub. The sound quality is horrible. No getting around it.
Hi...Ethan....

I begin one acoustic guitar...but i make something absolute new...in shape....(not a revolution... but...nothing like something you now or you see...)....and with new inside technique.....

I believe i make something real good.....but ....prototype ...

In a 2 week i believe is ready....
Quote by Eco art band
Hi...Ethan....

I begin one acoustic guitar...but i make something absolute new...in shape....(not a revolution... but...nothing like something you now or you see...)....and with new inside technique.....

I believe i make something real good.....but ....prototype ...

In a 2 week i believe is ready....

Whatever you do, don't stop, I think what you are doing is rather unique, and very cool. It may not catch on as a professional gear thing, but it's still really cool, and I think some people would buy it if you could price it reasonably. It's a good way to make some money on the side, that's for sure.
Quote by Bill43
LOL... I'm running studio monitors with a sub. The sound quality is horrible. No getting around it.

OK ...man ....i make a new one ....because the guitar....is real...very....very good....

Thanks for the advise....but maybe....you need doctor for your ear....

humor.....

Chris
Quote by Eco art band
OK ...man ....i make a new one ....because the guitar....is real...very....very good....

Thanks for the advise....but maybe....you need doctor for your ear....

humor.....

Chris

My doctor wants too much money, so I went to the Ears'R-us store. They kindly showed me the door.
Hi...Ethan...and thanks again...

Yes at the moment my instruments is not for a real professional use....but i say again....all this is a prototype...

I try different material....new technique....etc

All this is new from me ....and all the other people....

For me ...this is ART....WITH 2 PERSONALITIES ...and for this reason is unique....

I have contact with denim - jeans big brad name company...to give the rights to make music instruments from denim - jeans cloth ....and cloths ,fabric....in general....

I have some order...from customer...Greek and international....but i don't have a much time for all that....i am very close ...to grazy....

Chris
Hi....Bill...

I have the cure....listen...THE CURE....one week ....and all the problem ...is gone...

Good night .....here is 00:33 am....

Chris