we are a pop punk band and we have a drummer, guitarist (me), and bass player. we are all sophmores in high school and were looking for a singer in the area thats in high school (Walworth county wisconsin)

influences.:
Blink-182, Green Day, All Time Low, Motion City Soundtrack, New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy, All-American Rejects, My Chemical Romance, Four Year Strong, Forever The Sickest Kids, Less Than Jake, The Wonder Years, The Academy Is..., Bowling for soup, The Summer Set, Boxcar Racer, Good Charlotte, The Offspring, +44, Sum 41, Yellowcard, NOFX, Angel's & Airwaves, Every Avenue, Bad Religion, Weezer, set your goals.

we play covers and we are planning on writing originals.
hey, i'm also in a band of the same area, We're called damascus, and we recently participated in a competition and met a lot of cool area bands. i attached a url for the competition page. The madison regional section is the locals around walworth county. You could google or look for the listed bands on Facebook, and try to contact some of them! specifically i would try "connor curlis band", and "wakin the neighbors" since i recall them somewhat fitting your listed style. Hope i helped! here's the page.

http://www.launchpadwisconsin.org/bands.html