Page 1 of 5
Maybe if those kids ate more KFC, bullets would have bounced off their fattycake stomach.,.

Seriously can we stop with the norwegian shootings threads? I hope I'm not the only person in the pit to raeg every time these two words "kids" shooting" are combined in a sentence...

EDIT: Okay I see, I read the article. He needs to shut the **** up and stop sympathizing for psychopaths. There I said it? My opinion is he can take an onion, shove it up his arse, peel it, stick it in his eyes, and cry my a god damn river until he mans up and cuts down the trees to build a bridge to get the **** over it.

Oh yeah, he can't, he doesn't get enough PROTEIN (protip- pro) to haul a twig!
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Jul 28, 2011,
What a dumbass.

Also, I hate when people protest against meat.

For them, I have this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmK0bZl4ILM

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by trollface5
Thought this was a mirror thread at first.
OT: That guy is an ass

I did too.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm going to play the wikipedia page game and see how many pages it takes to link those two things
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I'm going to play the wikipedia page game and see how many pages it takes to link those two things

This took me 7 pages
Quote by SeveralSpecies

2011 Norway attacks>World War 2>British empire>United kingdom>England>Indie rock>The Smiths>Morrissey

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by SeveralSpecies

This took me 7 pages

Fuck, you beat me by one page. Going through the British empire is what messed me up.
Quote by L2112Lif
i see his point. i mean, why is human life worth so much more than animal life? i'll admit i wrote this post whilst eating a chicken sandwich, but i disapprove of the meat-growing tactics used by companies such as kfc, mcdonalds et al. Hell, when they finally cut back the last of the amazon for beef burgers it'll be the biggest genocide this planets ever seen
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
2011 Norway attacks>World War 2>British empire>United kingdom>England>Indie rock>The Smiths>Morrissey

lols

2011 Norway atacks > Nordic COuntries > Atlantic Ocean > Americas > USA > Fast Food > KFC

OWNED
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

I don't know how to play!
But yeah. Pretty dick move of him.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by teh_goon
i see his point. i mean, why is human life worth so much more than animal life? i'll admit i wrote this post whilst eating a chicken sandwich, but i disapprove of the meat-growing tactics used by companies such as kfc, mcdonalds et al. Hell, when they finally cut back the last of the amazon for beef burgers it'll be the biggest genocide this planets ever seen

I didn't know there were cows in the Amazon.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by SeveralSpecies
lols

2011 Norway atacks > Nordic COuntries > Atlantic Ocean > Americas > USA > Fast Food > KFC

OWNED

I thought we were going to Morrissey.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by teh_goon

He's British. We use ethically sourced meat here, or so the companies tell us.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I thought we were going to Morrissey.

No we're going from one of the things he's comparing to the thing he's comparing it too
Quote by teh_goon

It's not that argument. It's what he said it about, and when. His comments were completely disrespectful and offensive for the mourning families.
He has a point. Much more animals die daily, much more africans die of hunger and simple diseases. What happened in Norway is not even comparable in size to what is happening in the rest of the world. But yeah, because it is in a white nation it is suddenly important.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SeveralSpecies
No we're going from one of the things he's comparing to the thing he's comparing it too

I'll do this again.

2011 Norway attacks>International reactions to the 2011 Noway attacks>United States>Fast food>Fried Chicken>KFC

I got there in six pages.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by SeveralSpecies

This took me 7 pages

Look who decided to drop by.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
(Invalid img)

Anyone who posts that deserves to be shot. It's not funny anymore!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I'll do this again.

2011 Norway attacks>International reactions to the 2011 Noway attacks>United States>Fast food>Fried Chicken>KFC

I got there in six pages.

Got there in 5.

You can go straight from fast food to KFC.

Ok enough of this game.

Quote by izbbass
K koo

Seriously this thing needs to be a bannable offense.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Got there in 5.

Ok enough of this game.

I couldn't find the KFC link in the fast food page.
Quote by L2112Lif
This thread is making me want KFC now. I haven't had a Double Down sandwich in a long time.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
When looking at the thread title my first thought was: "delicious?"
The next 1000 thoughts were all variations of "I'm going to hell."
I'm sorry, but I can't help but think the comparison itself was funny.

But in all seriousness, I don't like people like PETA that try to compare killing humans with killing other animals, makes me want to eat a big, juicy, raw steak in front of their faces. I don't mind vegans/vegetarians in general but I don't like it when they try to gain shock value for attention by comparing the meat industry to things like the Holocaust, 9/11, etc.

Quote by SeveralSpecies

*K, koo*

You've created your own monster, now you must destroy it.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Last edited by noob888 at Jul 28, 2011,
I don't even eat meat. I'm just gonna go bite a carrot or something and read this.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Got there in 5.

Ok enough of this game.

Don't worry I'm done
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by Kutless Rocker
This thread is making me want KFC now. I haven't had a Double Down sandwich in a long time.

What is that?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
What is that?

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Casketcreep
So billions of chickens lives don't equal less than 100 human lives?
That's a fairly arrogant standpoint.

A life is a life, even if it's a damn tasty one.

He does have a point. He didn't go anywhere near the best way around it, but what he's doing is on a damn exact parallel with what 99% of the pit tards were doing over comparing this to Amy Winehouse.
Maybe he's being insensitive in defending his base, but you're all just being hypocrites.
Page 1 of 5