Hey, I have a quick question about the value of a Mesa 4x12 I just got.

I just traded for this Mesa 4x12 for the sole purpose of selling it once I got it. I'm pretty sure the deal was fair, if not in my favor. I'm just wondering exactly how much I can get out of this cab. Here are some pictures.

There's a couple rips in the grill cloth, but other than that it looks and works great.
So how much should I ask for?
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
With the rips, you're taking a significant drop in value.

The prices seem to very quite a bit on these depending on where you're at, I sold mine for $550 and it looked brand new, but I know the guy I sold it to ended up selling it himself and he only got $450. With the grille like that, I wouldn't hope to get much more than $400, but again, your local market might get you $500
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Yeah, I was hoping to get about $450 out of it. There are no Mesa 4x12's on the Craigslists near me, and not a lot of decent cabs either. So I'm hoping that might work for me.

Thanks for the reply!
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
I'd by that for $450
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I traded an old Peavey Classic 20 (payed $150 for it) and a Vintage 30 (payed $100 for it) speaker.
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
Quote by Major Sparky
I traded an old Peavey Classic 20 (payed $150 for it) and a Vintage 30 (payed $100 for it) speaker.

that's sooo in your favor

do you know what speakers are on the mesa?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
that's sooo in your favor

do you know what speakers are on the mesa?

V30's
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
If you put a new grill on it you can probly get $550ish. As it sits, I'd pay $400 tops, but that is still a good profit. Who knows you may get some one who really wants a Mesa 4x12, and get $500 for it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
There was a ripped one on my local CL awhile back for $350 and it sold rather quickly A grille clothe isn't a hard thing to fix. So as long as the speakers weren't damaged during the incident...you could probably get $400-$450 for it.
I have a non ripped 4x12 recto slant i want to sell....florida yo.
Guitars
Amps
Quote by Matt15f
I have a non ripped 4x12 recto slant i want to sell....florida yo.

how much?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?