I am at work and some guests said there is a snake out back. I went to find it and figured out it was a baby diamond back. The snake was an infant and really didn't pose any threat to anyone at the time so I picked it up by the tail and relocated to some bushes a good distance away. Two of my co-workers said I should have killed it because one day it could possibly pose a threat to people. So folks what do you do? Do you relocate the snake or do you kill it?
arnt babies more dangerous?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I would've waited for somebody else to do what they wanted with it.

/pussy
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Well for one I wouldn't be stupid enough to pick up a rattlesnake by it's tail.
Funny words.
Your co-workers are dicks.
You should have called animal control. They can relocate the snake to a safer place.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Your co-workers are dicks.
You should have called animal control. They can relocate the snake to a safer place.

This. If there is no animal control, then kill it. Better safe than sorry.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Babies are more dangerous than adults, but that's not important now. You should check the animal protection laws where you are. If they permit, kill all those crazy mother fu*#ing snakes.
You'll never be the man your mother was.

I get a little depressed when I see vintage guitars in glass cases in restaurants. They’re like little tombs, you know?
Quote by angusfan16
Cook it, serve it to your guests.

This. Nothing like a local delicacy.
I don't mess with them. Where I live there are snakes and black widow spiders all over the place... tons of freakin' lizards too, but I digress.

I've tried the "its only nature and move the damned snake to somewhere else" thing only to have the snake try to strike at me. So I killed the thing by chopping its head off. Screw 'em is how I roll now. Kill first then there's no problems with being bit.
Last edited by Bill43 at Jul 28, 2011,
You probably should have killed it.

But definitely don't pick it up.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think you did a good thing.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
you should have put it down your pants
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Quote by DempseyPunk
arnt babies more dangerous?

Not always true but sometimes they can be. They usually don't dry strike which can be dangerous but they also can't inject as much venom as an adult. The infant diamond I encountered seemed pretty docile so I just decided to pick it up.
Quote by K Reyn
I am at work and some guests said there is a snake out back. I went to find it and figured out it was a baby diamond back. The snake was an infant and really didn't pose any threat to anyone at the time so I picked it up by the tail and relocated to some bushes a good distance away. Two of my co-workers said I should have killed it because one day it could possibly pose a threat to people. So folks what do you do? Do you relocate the snake or do you kill it?

Either call poison control to remove it, or kill it.

Also that was really dangerous. Young rattlesnakes can potentially be more dangerous and release all of their venom at once.
Quote by Mother Flame
Kill it. **** snakes. I got bit on the leg by a copper head once. Not much fun (besides the painkillers..).

i'll give ya a copperhead
DECRESCENDO