Nice playing

My mate whipped this out one day and I was like wtf (that's what she said)

I'm not an acoustic guy so it shocked me.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Nice work, man!! I've been tryin to get this down for a while now!
And as for you, s-o-u-l-f-l-y, you should be ashamed of yourself for still using that joke j/k
Originally Posted by Bovaiveu:

This is my guitar. There are not many like it, and this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Me without my guitar, is useless. Need I say more?
Nice cover, I remember learning to play this, its very fun to play.

Its not too difficult if you use the video lessons on youtube, a guy goes through and I had it down pretty quickly..

good job on this cover, its defiantly inspired me to re-cap on this song and make a video cover of it..

--

Now try learning "for my father" or "rylynn", for my father is VERY fun to play, ive learn some of it and its not too difficult, but takes some time to make sure it all flows.. But rylynn needs a partial capo, so you may not be able to..

gd job!
Quote by DarrenReeder
Nice cover, I remember learning to play this, its very fun to play.

Its not too difficult if you use the video lessons on youtube, a guy goes through and I had it down pretty quickly..

good job on this cover, its defiantly inspired me to re-cap on this song and make a video cover of it..

--

Now try learning "for my father" or "rylynn", for my father is VERY fun to play, ive learn some of it and its not too difficult, but takes some time to make sure it all flows.. But rylynn needs a partial capo, so you may not be able to..

gd job!

Thanks! I agree, when I saw it, I was like " how the hell is this possible ? " but then I tried it, and when you get into it, it's easier than you think, but it's still really tricky! Because you can never play it perfect, atleast I can't! You always fk up sometime.

I'm actually learning Rylynn at the moment, it's so beautiful! But it's also very tricky, to get it " floating " with the thumb. I can manage to play it with a regular capo, but it slips off after a while, so I'm soon going to buy a banjo capo and learn the whole song!
Congratulations! Very good, man!
Your acoust guitar have a nice tone!
Best regards,

Ruan Cruz
Quote by erikk1992
Thanks! I agree, when I saw it, I was like " how the hell is this possible ? " but then I tried it, and when you get into it, it's easier than you think, but it's still really tricky! Because you can never play it perfect, atleast I can't! You always fk up sometime.

I'm actually learning Rylynn at the moment, it's so beautiful! But it's also very tricky, to get it " floating " with the thumb. I can manage to play it with a regular capo, but it slips off after a while, so I'm soon going to buy a banjo capo and learn the whole song!

haha! Yes! I remember when i tried using my regular capo for this song and it just kept slipping off ><.. be sure to post a video of it when you get it! and don't give up like I always do :S
That was really cool ! I haven't got any skills on an acoustic so I'm really impressed ! :P
Quote by DarrenReeder
haha! Yes! I remember when i tried using my regular capo for this song and it just kept slipping off ><.. be sure to post a video of it when you get it! and don't give up like I always do :S

Haha yeah, it sucks! I will, and I hope I'll find the inspiration to learn it ! Haven't got it right now ;P
Excellent job. I've just got Tight Trite Night off and this us my next challenge. Any tips before I start?