Mates selling this amp, looking for 850 or best offer, or a trade for something along the lines of an old jcm or jmp

Here's the description:

Fender Twin Reverb

-100 watts
-silverface, pre-master volume so this particular model was out in 1971, for 40 years this doesn't look half bad and doesn't have much cosmetic damage.
-serviced last week, which includes a new set of 100 watt jensens (c-12k), power valves replaced and the amp rebiased/given the usual once over in a service.
-open to sensible offers OR trades (marshall jmp, selmer 100w treble and bass or jcm 800's will be considered, doesn't matter if you don't want to part with a cabinet too)
-selling due to not being suitable for my band and can't afford to own more than one expensive amp from the 70s!
-pick up only, I can take it to my work and have you arrange your own courier for it, but this is at your own risk. I live in kent/south east london.

Feel free to email me with any questions, but i gather most of you know what you're looking for

thanks

His e-mail is charliejwyatt@gmail.com, drop him a line if you're interested
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Bamp
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Initially, the excitement generated by Pac-Man's home release prompted retail stores to expand their inventory to sell video games. Drugstores began stocking video game cartridges, and toy retailers vied for new releases.

Key West*Bed & Breakfast
Bumpy
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12