Hey guys.

I just got a used kit and am having trouble setting some parts up.

1. The snare is nearly level with my shoulders and I can't figure out how to lower it.
2. I can't figure out how attach the rack toms.

I already checked YouTube but all of the videos I found were posted by expretvillage.

Thanks in advance for the help.
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
Well, on the snare stand there is a nut you can loosen, usually in between the bottem of the snare and the legs, thatll loosen up nd you can slide the stand up or down.

As for the toms, there is many different options depending on what mounting hardware ya using...im guessing ur just mounting toms into holes in the top of the bass drum? If thats the case, take ur tom arm (the thing that looks like a metal bendy straw), slide the short end into the hole, or opening on the tom. Tighten up and lock so it doesnt move, then slide the other end into the hole on top of bass drum.
Would you be able to take any pictures of the kit?
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by Skinny91
Would you be able to take any pictures of the kit?

Both my computer and camera are bullshit. I've managed to set up the drums up so they are at least playable for a rookie like myself, so I don't think it's worth the trouble of dealing with frustrating technology. Thanks anyways, both of you.
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard; "Adjust the clock, please"; "correct the alignment of the front wheels"..Structural adjustments are the policies implemented by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank (the Bretton Woods Institutions) in developing countries. These policy changes are conditions for getting new loans from the IMF or World Bank, or for obtaining lower interest rates on existing loans. Conditionalities are implemented to ensure that the money lent will be spent in accordance with the overall goals of the loan. The Structural Adjustment Programs (SAPs) are created with the goal of reducing the borrowing country's fiscal imbalances. The bank from which a borrowing country receives its loan depends upon the type of necessity. The SAPs are supposed to allow the economies of the developing countries to become more market oriented. This then forces them to concentrate more on trade and production so it can boost their economy..