I just bought a used Squier Strat for the sake of modifying, but I can't find any wiring diagrams for what I want to do. I want to put a pair of these on, with a 3-way switch (like a Telecaster) and a master tone and volume.

I'm not exactly experienced with wiring and electronics but I can follow directions very well. Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram for this setup? I found a diagram on Seymour Duncan for two Phat Cats and an extra tone, does anyone know if the Phat Cats have the same netting (or whatever it is) around the wire and are analogous to these pickups?

Thanks to anyone who can help, I appreciate it. I'd really like to make this plan come true.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Last edited by Reisgar42 at Jul 28, 2011,

thats what you're after i believe?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
(Invalid img)

thats what you're after i believe?

If this will work with a humbucker sized P-90 (don't see why it wouldn't, but then again what the f*ck do I know?), then absolutely. Thank you very much for this.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Last edited by Reisgar42 at Jul 28, 2011,
Phat cat, P-90 and these have the same wires and stuff, only the general shape is changing. Anyways, these Dreaem 90 are jsu like phat-cat, humbuckersized P-90^^
Quote by n1ckn1ce
Phat cat, P-90 and these have the same wires and stuff, only the general shape is changing. Anyways, these Dreaem 90 are jsu like phat-cat, humbuckersized P-90^^

Awesome. Thank you both.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That did not work. Anybody else?
Quote by Joshua Garcia